Awaken ‘Dharma-Tej’ to stop distortion of glorifying history ! – Prashant Juvekar, HJS
Sambhajinagar : Presently, few organizations formed in the name of brave kings are actually hatching plot to distort history. Attempts made to distort our brave history are quite infuriating. Depicting Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, the founder of ‘Hindavi Swaraj’ as secular is a betrayal to our history. It is, therefore, the need of the hour to unite. Hindus should abide by Dharma as per ‘Dharmashastra’ and awaken ‘Dharma-Tej’ in them, stated Shri. Prashant Juvekar of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) while addressing Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Vasusaygaon (Dist. Sambhajinagar). Sou. Chhaya Deshpande of Ranaragini Division promoted by HJS also addressed the ‘sabha’ attended by about 300 devout Hindus.
The ‘sabha’ was started with lighting of lamp and garlanding the statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Shri. Kishore Jagatap introduced activities of HJS to the participants and Kum. Chaitali Dube did compeering of the ‘sabha’. Kum. Priyanka Lone gave oath to the participants for establishment of Hindu Rashtra.
1. Review meeting held after the ‘sabha’ was attended by 49 devout Hindus.
2. Devout Hindus showed interest in starting ‘Dharmashikshan’ classes in their village.
3. Local devout Hindus took active participation and propagated about the ‘sabha’ in 8 villages in the vicinity. They also took out a vehicle procession on the day of the ‘sabha’ in the morning and created awareness towards the ‘sabha’.
4. The ‘sabha’ was to be held on the ground owned by Zilha Parishada but permission granted to hold the ‘sabha’ at that venue was cancelled at the last moment; still the devout youth successfully held the ‘sabha’ at another place.
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Progressive factions shouldn’t distort meanings of Saints’ ‘abhang’ ! – Satish Kocharekar
- Issues brought forth by HJS thro’ representation will be taken up in Legislative Assembly ! – Shri. Narendra Pawar, MLA, BJP
- Mumbai HC orders State Govt. to present its side on mismanagement of temples !
- Few highlights from the concluding program of ‘Hindu Sanghatak Prashikshan Adhiveshan’
- Purpose of work-shop is to learn associating ‘sadhana’ efforts with the mission of ‘Hindutva’! – ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, National Guide, HJS