Let us establish Hindu Rashtra keeping ideal of Chhatrapati Shivaraya ! – Shri. Prasad Vadake, HJS
Panvel : Righteous society should be developed based on teachings from life history of Chhatrapati Shivaraya. Today’s misled youth should be taught history of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Sambhaji Maharaj. Western perversion is increasing in every house. ‘Aai-baba’ have been replaced with mummy-daddy. Let us celebrate birth anniversary of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj; but we should not meet only once in a year; let us meet every day and keeping Chhatrapati Shivaraya as our ideal, establish Hindu Rashtra. The above guidance was given by Shri. Prasad Vadake of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS). The program was held at Taloja (Taluka Panvel).
Sou. Nandini Surve of Ranaragini Division said, “Today’s generation is getting caught in illusory world shown in films. Love jihad incidents are increasing day by day. Films are used as means of ‘Islamization’. There are many examples of this. Kareena and Saif Ali’s son has been named as Taimur who very cruelly oppressed Hindus. Is he to be kept as ideal before the new generation ?
Shri. Gurunath Mumbaikar, the Founder President of ‘Swaraj Mawla Pratishthan’ and Shivaji-patrons had organized the program. He presented a sword to his daughter-in-law on the occasion of her ‘baby-shower’ program. Shri. Ramdas dada Patil, Taluka-President of Shiv Sena, Shri. Santosh Dharma Mhatre, ‘Sarpanch’ of Pisarve village, Shri. Dinesh sheth Keni, Shri. Vasudev Patil from Karavale Gram Panchayat, Shri. Dnyaneshwar Patil and Shri. Balkrushna Daravarkar from Ghot, Shri. Khobaji Patil, former Sarpanch from Taloje, Shri. Raghunath Patil, Shri. Jagannath buva Madhavi, Shri. Mangesh Nana Mumbaikar, Shri. Lahu Patil, former Sarpanch and Shri. Gurunath Mumbaikar attended the program.
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Progressive factions shouldn’t distort meanings of Saints’ ‘abhang’ ! – Satish Kocharekar
- Issues brought forth by HJS thro’ representation will be taken up in Legislative Assembly ! – Shri. Narendra Pawar, MLA, BJP
- Mumbai HC orders State Govt. to present its side on mismanagement of temples !
- Few highlights from the concluding program of ‘Hindu Sanghatak Prashikshan Adhiveshan’
- Purpose of work-shop is to learn associating ‘sadhana’ efforts with the mission of ‘Hindutva’! – ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, National Guide, HJS