Jalgaon :“We are celebrating death anniversary of Maharana Pratap Singh as per ‘tithi’ today. He fought for protection of his motherland for whole of his life. He has become immortal because of his sacrifice. We should take inspiration from his life history and take active part in the protection of nation and Dharma”, stated Shri. Mahendrasingh Rajput of ‘Akhil Bharatiya Kshatriya Mahasabha’ during a program held to commemorate death anniversary of Maharana Pratap, the ‘Kranti-Surya’. The statue of Maharana Pratap was garlanded on the occasion by the dignitaries present and his memories were revived. Shri. Prashant Juvekar of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti made an appeal to build unification of Hindus by remembering a great warrior like Maharana Pratap. Many ‘Hindutvavadis’ from ‘Akhil Bharatiya Kashatriya Mahasabha’, ‘Jai Bhavani Group’, ‘Swarajya Nirman Sena’, HJS and Sanatan Sanstha participated in the program.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiHindu OrganisationsSanatan Sanstha
- 2000 Hindus attend ‘Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha’ at Belgaum
- Goa : Various rituals started on the occasion of ‘Amrut Mahotsav’ of ‘Paratpar Guru’ (Dr.) Athavale
- More than 1500 Hindus participate in ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ at Pune
- Let us be Shivaji Maharaj’s soldiers and roar for Hindu Rashtra : Sumit Sagavekar
- Hindus take oath at the holy feet of Shri Ballaleshwar for dedicating self for Hindu Rashtra