Jalgaon :“We are celebrating death anniversary of Maharana Pratap Singh as per ‘tithi’ today. He fought for protection of his motherland for whole of his life. He has become immortal because of his sacrifice. We should take inspiration from his life history and take active part in the protection of nation and Dharma”, stated Shri. Mahendrasingh Rajput of ‘Akhil Bharatiya Kshatriya Mahasabha’ during a program held to commemorate death anniversary of Maharana Pratap, the ‘Kranti-Surya’. The statue of Maharana Pratap was garlanded on the occasion by the dignitaries present and his memories were revived. Shri. Prashant Juvekar of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti made an appeal to build unification of Hindus by remembering a great warrior like Maharana Pratap. Many ‘Hindutvavadis’ from ‘Akhil Bharatiya Kashatriya Mahasabha’, ‘Jai Bhavani Group’, ‘Swarajya Nirman Sena’, HJS and Sanatan Sanstha participated in the program.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiHindu OrganisationsSanatan Sanstha
- Decision to submit representation regarding problems faced by Ganesh Mandals
- Workshop for Hindu youth held by HJS at Panvel
- Boycott Chinese goods and ‘rakhi’ and arrest Chinese dragon’s run : Ranaragini
- Shri Ganesh idols should be immersed in flowing water : Girish Pujari, HJS
- Nasik : HJS activists demand action against use of plastic flags