Jalgaon : Demonstrations were staged under the auspices of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ for various demands such as – Police should withdraw cases filed against innocent Hindus who have been detained in connection with Malkapur riots and they should be released; portion included in NCERT curriculum about distorted history related to invaders should be removed and 14th February should be celebrated as ‘Matru-Pitru Din’ instead of Valentine Day. Shri. Umakant Sharma of Shiv Sena, Shri. Ritesh Jain of Shivapratishthan Hindustan, Shri. Sumit Zambre of Bajarang Dal, Shri. Akshay Patil of ‘Chhava Krantiveer’, Shri. Golu Kapad of Yuva Sena, volunteers of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti and other devout Hindus participated in the demonstrations.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiNCERTRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- 2000 Hindus attend ‘Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha’ at Belgaum
- More than 1500 Hindus participate in ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ at Pune
- Let us be Shivaji Maharaj’s soldiers and roar for Hindu Rashtra : Sumit Sagavekar
- Hindus take oath at the holy feet of Shri Ballaleshwar for dedicating self for Hindu Rashtra
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Gawaliwadi – Khanderajuri village