Jalgaon : Demonstrations were staged under the auspices of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ for various demands such as – Police should withdraw cases filed against innocent Hindus who have been detained in connection with Malkapur riots and they should be released; portion included in NCERT curriculum about distorted history related to invaders should be removed and 14th February should be celebrated as ‘Matru-Pitru Din’ instead of Valentine Day. Shri. Umakant Sharma of Shiv Sena, Shri. Ritesh Jain of Shivapratishthan Hindustan, Shri. Sumit Zambre of Bajarang Dal, Shri. Akshay Patil of ‘Chhava Krantiveer’, Shri. Golu Kapad of Yuva Sena, volunteers of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti and other devout Hindus participated in the demonstrations.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiNCERTRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- HJS demands to Minister Shripad Naik to establish generic drugs outlets in Goa
- HJS appeals Goa govt to ban Ganesh idols made from paper pulp
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive created awareness amongst people : Mayor, Navi Mumbai
- Activities undertaken by HJS are very good : Sunil Sawant, Education Officer, Alibaug
- Two-day ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak’ work-shop held at Karad