Udupi (Karnataka) : Regional Hindu Adhiveshan organised by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) was inaugurated at Shivpadi, Manipal on 11th December at the auspicious hands of Pejavar Swamiji Shri Shri Shri Vishwaprasanna Tirth. Shri Shri Shri Vinayaknad Swami of Belur Ramkrushna Ashram, Sanatan’s Sadguru Satyawan Kadam, HJS state spokesperson Shri. Guruprasad and Shri. Kashinath Prabhu of Sanatan Sanstha were present on the dais. Devout Hindus from Udupi, North and South Canara were present there. In this 2-day Adhiveshan various topics like cow-slaughter, conversion, love jihad, murders of Hindu leaders, Government becoming custodians of temples, denigration of Hindu Deities, law based on blind faith etc. are going to be discussed, informed Shri. Guruprasad. Advocates’ session is going to be held tomorrow.
Related TagsHindu AdhiveshanHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Guidance and demonstrations on ‘Importance of self-defence training’ at Dharangutti
- Goodwill visit to Mumbai’s Deputy Mayor Sou. Hemangi Worlikar by HJS
- Lecture by HJS activists at Jalgaon District Jail
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Kolhapur
- HJS reiterates demand for revision in NCERT textbooks ‘belittling’ Shivaji Maharaj