Chaitra Shuddha Dashami, Kaliyug Varsha 5112
From Our Correspondent
The recorded interview is archived on www.sdfglobal.org website
‘Listen to FHA’s advisor, Bhavna Shinde, on the uniqueness of Hinduism Summits (Hindu Dharma Sabhas) in promoting an understanding of, living and preserving Hinduism. The interview also explains the need for considering the spiritual dimension and seeking the grace of the spiritually evolved (true Saints) for effectively preserving Hinduism in the face of rampant denigrations and other assaults. It discusses about current denigrations of Hinduism, such as by M. F. Husain and Wendy Doniger, and the measures being taken by the Hindu community to stop them.
(We urge our listeners to be patient with the first few minutes of background noise that has crept into this recording. One can also forward the cursor to skip the first 3-4 minutes.)
FHA to be aired on Radio regarding ‘Hinduism Summit’ in Chicago on 20 March
March 20, 2010
Chaitra Shuddha Panchami, Kaliyug Varsha 5112
Listen to live radio over the web or iPhone at www.radio1220am.com
In a Radio Program organised by Sanatan Dharma Foundation, Seeker of FHA (Forum for Hindu Awakening) is going to participate in the event ‘Should Hindus be united?’. This event will be aired around 10 AM US CST. Seeker of FHA will answer questions on the need for the Dharma Sabha/Dharma Education, success of/response to Dharma Sabhas in the past, some current issues, such as misrepresentation of Hinduism by Doniger, M. F. Husain’s recent denigrating painting of Durgamata (Bhaaratmata)/leaving Indian citizenship, etc.
Details of the Radio Program
Sanatana Dharma Foundation, Dallas presents NAMASTE, an exclusive Radio Program on Radio Hot Pepper 1220 AM on Saturday, March 20th, 2010 between 9:00 and 11:00 AM US CST.
1. Welcome and Guru Stotram
2. Children’s Section; Keerthana Prayaga
3. Thought for the week by Abhay GargJi
4. Is Lord Rama really relevant in this day and age? Discussion with Sri Aditya PrakashJi and Sri VasudevJi from Sri Ram Mandir, Plano , TX
5. Should Hindus be united? Focus on Chicago Hinduism Summit of “Forum for Hindu Awakening” and Hindu Unity Day of Sanatana Dharma Foundation.
6. Conclusion and Poornamadam
Plus Bhajans and some nice music !!
Listen to the archives on the web at www.sdfglobal.org
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
MF Hussain campaign
HJS protested against nude painting of Bharatmata (Mother India) by MF Hussain. The painting was auctioned publically by Nafisa Ali for 80 Lakhs resulting in huge protests all over India.
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Jalgaon (Maharashtra)
- HJS creates awareness participating in a program held by Yoga Vedant Samiti
- ‘Matru Pitru Din’ celebrated at Ghatkopar (Mumbai)< HJS participates
- Demonstrations held at Ambarnath against Valentine Day
- HJS and Sanatan Sanstha participate in ‘Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair’, Kerala