International ‘Vichar-Mahakumbha’ (exchange of ideologies) at Ninaura, Ujjain !
Hindus engrossed in materialism should learn at least now and fulfill the purpose of life of being born in India and as Hindus, with their merits earned in previous births; else, tomorrow, people from other countries will come to India and teach us our own Dharma and spirituality !
Ujjain : Madhya Pradesh Government had held ‘Vichar-Mahakumbha’ during Simhastha Parva and during its second session, serious discussions were held on taking the path of abiding by Dharma. Shri. Ram Madhav of RSS posed few questions while presenting the topic. During the session on how to lead successful life by taking path of righteousness, Bhikkhuni Dhammananda from Thailand, Pundit Vamadev from USA (Dr. David Frawley), Michelle Chemo, Professor Ramdas Lamb, Stephen Knapp and Dr. Vette Rosher Ramrani expressed their views. The session was attended by MP Chief Minister Shivrajsingh Chauhan and several scholars coming from different countries.
1. Bauddha Bhikkhuni Dhammananda from Thailand said, “In India, woman is worshipped in ‘Shakti’ form and it is a big power. There is no need for women empowerment; because ‘Shakti’ is integral part of woman. Only this ‘Shakti’ in women needs to be encouraged. (It is very unfortunate what non-Hindu women from other countries studying importance given to woman under Hindu Dharma and her spiritual place could realize, has not been understood by fistful of so-called pro(re)gressive women ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
2. Dr. David Frawley known by a Hindu name as Pundit Vamadev gave emphasis on inclusion of ‘Ayurveda’, ‘Yoga’ and ‘Vedas’ in our life and how ancient life style of India was more eco-friendly. We can follow this life style, he advised.
3. Michelle Kemo, disciple of Swami Prabhupad and taken Hindu name of ‘Dhrutkarma’ said till one doesn’t understand own self and where he has to go, we cannot fulfill the goal of human life. Science and technology cannot give answers to these questions but we get answer to these questions in ‘Vedas’. ‘Veda’ says ‘Aham Brahmaasmi’. Hindu Dharma has such integration with the whole Universe. (Kemo’s statement shows how Hindu Dharma’s flag has been hoisted without propagation. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
4. Prof. Ramdas Lamb teaching Hindutva at Hawaii University in USA said, “After being born as a Christian in USA, I have led life of a Sadhu-Saint by staying in India and have analyzed way of leading Indian life. Guidance and direction obtained through satsangs and in the company of sadhus-Saints is useful. Guru-Parampara is an important power in India. Achieving higher levels in spiritual field along with materialistic life is a glorifying tradition.
5. Shri. Stephan Knapp from USA who has taken Indian name as Shri. Nandanandana said that he has visited all temples in India. Bhagavat Geeta is the ideal way of living life.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat