Appeal to stop screening of anti-Hindu movie ‘PK’ at Indian Embassy, Berlin

Volunteers at Forum for Hindu Awakening (FHA) have received several complaints from Hindus regarding the screening of the controversial Bollywood movie, ‘PK’, at the Embassy of India, Berlin on Wednesday, 22 July 2015.

More details of the screening of anti-Hindu movie “PK” by Embassy of India, Berlin can be found at, https://www.indianembassy.de/announcement_detail.php?nid=189

FHA immediately wrote an appeal letter addressed to the Ambassador, Embassy of India, Berlin, informing about the anti-Hindu and anti-India nature of this movie. The letter also highlighted the worldwide protests by Hindus, including Hindu Saints Swami Swarupanand Saraswati and Yogaguru Baba Ramdev.

Finally, appeal letter questions the ulterior motive behind screening of this anti-Hindu movie at Indian Embassy by asking, “What message the Embassy of India, Berlin is trying to send to the masses by screening of such films, which are not educational nor in the interest of India ?”

To learn about the wide protests by Hindus to ban this anti-Hindu, anti-India movie, please visit the link at, https://www.hindujagruti.org/news/33876.html.

FHA did not receive a response to its appeal letter from the Embassy of India, Berlin. Consequently, FHA appeals all supporters of Hinduism to protest against the screening of the anti-Hindu Bollywood movie by the Embassy of India, Berlin. We have provided the contact numbers and email addresses of the Embassy for you to register your prompt but peaceful protests.

Embassy of India,
Tiergartenstr.17 10785 Berlin
Ambassador: [email protected]

General Contact Numbers
During Office Hours: 0049-30-257950
Outside office hours: 0049-30-25795101/0049-30-25795103/0049-30-25795104

Consular Wing
Tel: +49 (30) 25795611 Fax: +49 (30) 25795620
E-mail: [email protected]

Indian Community Affairs
Tel: +49 (30) 25795-211
E-mail: [email protected]

Press and Information
Tel: +49 (30) 25795-311(information)
Fax: +49 (30) 26557000
E-mail: [email protected]

Education and Culture
Tel: +49 (30) 25795-402/405
Fax: +49 (30) 25795410
E-mail: [email protected]

Administrative wing
Tel: +49 (30) 25795710
Fax: +49 (30) 26557000
E-mail: [email protected]

Please see below the appeal letter written by Forum for Hindu Awakening