Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh): Hindu Janjagruti Samiti (HJS) in co-ordination with Sanatan Sanstha held ‘Dharma shiksha’ and ‘Atankwad ka bhishan satya’ (The horrifying truth of Terrorism), exhibition produced by ‘FACT’, from 14th to 18th of January 2008 on the occasion of Makarsankranti when it is customary to offer ‘Khichadi’, a rice dish, in the temple of Shiv at Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh to make Hindus aware about the attrocities suffered by the Kashmiris.
That time after seeing the pictures in the exhibition, many people expressed their views saying that they had realised the bitter truth of Islam oriented terrorism. Many staunch Hindus bought the CD, ‘And the world remained silent’ saying that they would like to show that to as many people as possible to make them realise the truth. The next chief of the Gorakshpith, Sansad Mahant Yogi Adityanath Maharaj helped to put up the exhibition by arranging for a free place and electric supply. After viewing the exhbition he said, “ Wherever there are Hindus in minoritiy, the inhuman atrocities on them is beyond imagination. The Hindus in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afganistan have been totally wiped out. In Malaysia too the same is going on. Bangaldesh had gained its freedom due to the blood-shed of Hindu soldiers; but it is really unfortunate that the Hindus only have to suffer at every step now.” When he was asked a question, why BJP never did anything for Hindus? He said that if they had done something regarding such issues they would have been in power to-day.” While praising the HJS and Sanatan Sanstha, he said, “This is a good effort and by way of such efforts (organizing exhibitions like these) social consciousness is aroused. Every Hindu must see this exhibition. Shri. Rajesh and Sou. Sudha Shrivastav, Shri. Om Narayan Shrivastav and their families had given their full support in putting up that exhibition.
Hindus viewing photos on terrorism in Kashmir in FACT exhibition – 1
Hindus viewing photos on terrorism in Kashmir in FACT exhibition – 2
1. Yogi Adityanath requested three times on his own to organize that exhibition. Besides He said that He would give His full support for the same.
2. Shri. Pavan Kumar Nishd from Siyarampur inquired after viewing the exhibition about the expenses incurred by the Samiti for the said project and paid the same voluntarily. So also he became the subscriber for the ‘Monthly Santan Prabhat’, bought some of the things displayed at the stall and tried to understand the importance of chanting the God’s Name.
- Wish to organize such an exhibition in Lucknow; hence I shall contact you when I am in a position to do it. – Shri. Anilkumar, Lucknow
- After viewing the exhibition the people in the society would come to their senses and realize the truth that hatred would be destroyed by hatred only. – Shri. Ranjit Sing, Ajamgad
- I read everything in the exhibition with great concentration and realised that it is very necessary for Hindus to unite; otherwise a day would come when Hindus would have to use burkha and have a beard. I have bought the CD about the attrocities on Kashmiri pandits and by showing it in my village I am going to unite them. – Shri. Tripuri Nath Mishra, maharajganj.
Source: ‘Daily Sanatan Prabhat’