By staff Reporter
Banglore: Photo-exhibition on atrocities on Hindus and truth about terrorism in Kashmir and Bangladesh has been organized at Sree Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple Gokula, Bangalore On Tuesday 20th December. The exhibition is receiving a great response from people. Many eminent personalities from Hindu organizations and parties paid a visit to the exhibition and expressed their views on impotent rulers, some of which are given below.
On Vaikunta Ekadashi Day, it was raining intermittently. In spite of the rain and cold weather devotees spontaneously came and viewed the exhibition. Sanatan Sanstha Bangalore jilla sevak Sri Chandra Moger inaugurated the exhibition by lighting the lamp. Smt. Purnima Prabhu convenor HJS Bangalore was present. Dharma Shikshan Flex charts were displayed in the queue complex for benefit of devotees.
Shri. Chandra Moger, Sanatan Sanstha inaugurated the exhibition by lighting the lamp.
Highlights: People coming during closing hours (9.00 to 10.00 pm) were going through the FACT charts with lot of curiosity. This was in spite of cold weather and likelihood of rains. Many ladies were among those present who waited and gave their opinion in the opinion register.
- Shri Ravi: Every Hindu should send one person to build Hindu Seva and also be ready for prana tyag.
- H.P. Kiran: In some years, situation may come where we will have to read that Hindus existed only through books. So Hindus should wake up from deep slumber to protect Hindu Dharma.
- Shri. Purushottam: A few days back I was deeply distressed at the thought what will happen to Hindu Dharma. I got solace that there is somebody to take care.
- Shri. Awar (Manager in Biotech Company): After seeing the exhibits said he wants to join HJS.
One lady was very agitated that Pakistanis’ coming from cricket matches continue to stay and our government does not do anything about it.
- Shri. Prakash: “Oh Hindus Gods, What were you doing when all this happened. Let us jointly build Hindu Dharma”