Chiplun – Hindu Janajagruti Samiti’s National Spokesperson Mr Ramesh Shinde is now touring Maharashtra’s Ratnagiri District in view of the Halalmukt Bharat Abhiyaan (Halal-free India Campaign). After a public lecture at Chiplun organised as part of this tour, attendees resolved to start the ‘Halalmukt Ganeshotsav’ campaign from Chiplun. A press conference was organized at ‘Swatantryaveer Savarkar Hall’ in the city in this regard. Ramesh Shinde, Abhinav Bhuran (Chiplun Shaharadhyaksha, MNS), Ramdas Rane (District General Secretary of BJP), Ashish Khatu (BJP Shaharadhyaksha), Parag Oak (Vishwa Hindu Parishad), Suresh Shinde, Ramesh Kanji Nanda (Trustee of Shree Gopal Krishna Mandir, Khed) were present. Mr Shinde shared about the harm caused due to Halal economy and the countermeasures.
Mr Shinde said,
1. For some time now, there has been a demand for ‘Halal’ products in India and Hindu businessmen have to obtain a ‘Halal Certificate’ to do business.
2. Earlier the concept of ‘Halal’ was limited to non-vegetarian products and exports to Islamic countries. But now various products like sugar, oil, chocolate, sweets, cosmetics, medicines etc. in India have started getting ‘Halal certified’.
3. What is the need for a separate ‘Halal’ certification when the Government of India’s official bodies ‘Food Safety and Standards Authority of India’ (FSSAI) and ‘Food and Drug Administration’ (FDA) certify the products?
4. Today large establishments like ‘McDonald’, ‘KFC’, ‘Burger King’ and ‘Pizza Hut’ are selling ‘Halal’ food to the non-Muslim community like Hindus, Jains, Sikhs. Why force halal products on 80 percent Hindu community for 15 percent Muslim community in India?
निजी इस्लामी संस्थाओं को ‘हलाल प्रमाणपत्र’की अनुमति न दी जाए ! – @Ramesh_hjs, राष्ट्रीय प्रवक्ता, हिन्दू जनजागृति समिति
— HinduJagrutiOrg (@HinduJagrutiOrg) August 27, 2023
1. MNS Shaharadhyaksha Mr Abhinav Bhuran said, “We will soon hold a meeting of all traders and Hindu organizations in Chiplun and plan the next course of action in this regard”.
2. District General Secretary of BJP Mr Ramdas Rane asserted that they will support the ‘Halalmukt Ganeshotsav’ campaign.
3. Journalists asked questions regarding this campaign. They also enquired about the ‘Halalmukt Bharat’ campaign.
Source: Dainik Sanatan Prabhat