Anti Halal action committees to oppose Halal imposition – Sunil Ghanvat, HJS

From left Namdev Urkude, Sunil Ghanwat and Rodmal Gehlot

Chandrapur : Our country is known to be secular, yet a parallel religion based ‘Islamic Economy’ is being set up through Halal certification. This Halal Economy is posing danger to the Indian Economy as well as to national security. Therefore to oppose this halal economy an ‘Anti-Halal Imposition Action Committee’ is going to be established in every district in the State, informed Mr Sunil Ghanvat, HJS spokesperson for Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh, in a press conference held here on September 22. District head of Vishwa Hindu Parishad Rodmal Gehlot and district coordinator of the Samiti Mr Namdev Urkude, as well as various media representatives were present.

Mr. Ghanwat said, “The Muslim community, which is only 15 percent of the country, wants Halal based on Islam. Imposing it on the remaining 85 percent non-Muslim population is against their constitutional religious and consumer rights. Therefore, the Government of India should order the ‘secular’ institutions like IRCTC and Tourism Corporation to stop providing only ‘Halal’ food items. The sale of 100 percent Halal food by private multinational establishments like McDonald, KFC should also be stopped completely. ‘Anti-Halal Imposition Action Committees’ will create awareness among professionals and the public. Patriotic citizens should participate in this activity.

Leave a Comment

Notice : The source URLs cited in the news/article might be only valid on the date the news/article was published. Most of them may become invalid from a day to a few months later. When a URL fails to work, you may go to the top level of the sources website and search for the news/article.

Disclaimer : The news/article published are collected from various sources and responsibility of news/article lies solely on the source itself. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) or its website is not in anyway connected nor it is responsible for the news/article content presented here. ​Opinions expressed in this article are the authors personal opinions. Information, facts or opinions shared by the Author do not reflect the views of HJS and HJS is not responsible or liable for the same. The Author is responsible for accuracy, completeness, suitability and validity of any information in this article. ​