HJS publication ‘Halal Jihad’ released in Nagpur
Nagpur : Maheshwari Community is united and very alert. We have a great responsibility of enlightening society about the danger of ‘Halal Jihad’. ‘Jamiat Ulema e Hind’ and other organisations are promoting anti-social principles. With the help of religious fanaticism and strength of population Halal Economy is being imposed on the countrymen. There is a conspiracy to destroy the Hindu community. Therefore such programmes need to be organised repeatedly to awaken the society. HJS is organising such programmes all over the country on a large scale. I assure you that the Maheshwari community is with you in this fight, said Mr Shamsundar Soni, the president of the Akhil Bharatiya Maheshwari Mahasabha. He was addressing the attendees who attended the book-release programme of HJS publication ‘Halal Jihad’. Mr Sunil Ghanwat and Mr Raman Senad were also present.
के राष्ट्रीय प्रवक्ता @Ramesh_hjs जी द्वारा संकलित भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था पर एक नया आक्रमण #हलाल_जिहाद इस ग्रंथ का लोकार्पण नागपूर में हुआ ।
कार्यक्रम में केवल #हलाल_उत्पाद_मुक्त_दिवाली
ही नहीं अपितु भारत को ही हलाल उत्पाद मुक्त करने संकल्प लिया।@IPrabhakarSP pic.twitter.com/eEsVJeWMRe
— Sunil Ghanwat (@SG_HJS) September 22, 2022
HJS’ campaign against ‘Halal Jihad’ is commendable – Adv. Raman Senad, President, Lokajagruti Morcha
Hindu society is scared of acting against illegal loudspeakers on mosques. Hindus should think whether being tolerant is our strength or weakness. An attempt was made through the administrative system to imprint that Muslims were the true owners of this nation. Hindus should awaken their valour by uniting and opposing Halal Jihad.
Mr Sunil Ghanwat explained about the nationwide conspiracy of Halal Jihad. He explained the importance of the book on ‘Halal Jihad’ and spoke on the need to break the conspiracy by opposing Halal Jihad.
Advocate Vaishali Paranjpe compered the programme. Mr Atul Arvenla, HJS District coordinator gave an overview of the journey of HJS.
1. Mr Rahul Pande of ‘Rashtriya Yuva Gathbandhan’, Mr Anand Ghare the State Secretary of Akhil Bharatiya Brahman Sabha, Maharashtra and others were present for the programme
2. A video on the ‘Ill-effects of Government taking over the administration of Temples’ was shown.
3. All those who were present expressed their determination to boycott Halal products.
4. In the concluding session the attendees were administered the oath of establishing Hindu Rashtra.
5. Mr Shamsundar Soni had made the well-equipped auditorium of Maheshwari Mahasabha’s office available free of charge for this programme.