Delhi riots were a pilot experiment carried out by urban naxalites and jihadi terrorists for creating anarchy ! – Kapil Mishra, BJP leader
Delhi riots and agitations at Shaheen Baug was a pilot experiment carried out by urban naxalites and jihadi terrorists for creating anarchy in the country. Slogans were raised to bring in ‘Khilafat’ i.e. Islamic rule by demonstrators only 10 kms away from Indian Parliament House. Provoking speeches were given on that occasion. Policemen were made targets with the help of foreign funding. CNG buses were set on fire for carrying out explosions. Hindus were murdered; but attempts were made to glorify such rioters. The persons involved in staging riots were given candidature by AAP for Legislative elections. The so-called thinkers, who were supporters of terrorism, such reporters, advocates and people squatting on roads for agitating is an anti-national nexus. Naxalites, communists and terrorists barrage people with false stories and hold democracy to ransom. Hindus need to become brave and unite for exposing these anti-nationals; so also be ready for protection of this country. The above appeal was made by Shri. Kapil Mishra, a BJP leader from New Delhi during his address on 2nd August in ‘On-line’ Ninth Hindu Rashtra Convention organized by Hindu Janajagruti Samtii (HJS). He spoke on the topic of challenges required to be faced in future. Advocate Ishwarprasad Khandelwal, the Founder-President of ‘Laskar-e-Hind’ and Pujya Nilesh Singbal, the Guide of HJS for East and North-East India also gave guidance.
Reporters supporting terrorists and ignoring Hindus’ problems have double standard and are blot on the profession of journalism !
Shri. Kapil Mishra, while voicing his anger over anti-Hindu news channels and their websites, which gave one-sided news of Delhi riots, said, “After a provoking speech given by AAP MLA Amantullah Khan in front of Jamia Milia Islamia University, a mob of fanatics came out of this University and set buses on fire, thus starting the riots staged on 14th, 15th and 16th December 2019 at Delhi. In another incident, an officer from Indian administrative services was beaten up by Bangladeshi infiltrators; but the Congressmen, so-called reporters never said a word about the same. A lady-reporter of ‘The Wire’, a communist website was taking an interview of AAP’s councilor Tahir Husain, a rioter from Delhi but such reporters never felt like interviewing family members of assassinated Sharma. Reporters, who were feeling sorry for Tahir Husain after his arrest that how his children would celebrate Eid, never thought about how Ankit Sharma’s sister would celebrate ‘Rakshabandhan’. Such reporters, with double-standards, are a blot on the profession of journalism.
Activities of Sanatan Sanstha and HJS to keep Hindus connected through the medium of this Convention and helping in such exchange of views is quite commendable !
Even during the period of Corona pandemic, Sanatan Sanstha and HJS are trying to keep Hindus connected through the medium of all-India Hindu Rashtra Adhiveshan and helping in exchange of views. This is quite commendable. My best wishes to all those who are so beautifully organizing this Convention!
Contractors of human rights are involved in supplying oxygen to terrorists and naxalites ! – Ishwarprasad Khandelwal, Founder-President, ‘Lashkar-e-Hind’, Mumbai
Many people working in the human rights commission believe in naxalism. They provide oxygen to terrorists and naxalites. They immediately register complaints whenever any terrorist or naxalite is arrested in some case; claiming it is suppression of their human rights. Persons from the judicial system, believing in similar ideology, immediately hold hearings in such cases and save involved terrorists and naxalites. Communists, fanatic Muslims and Christians are working systematically through the judicial system, media, social organizations etc to destroy Indian culture. Hindus should wake up and fight against these things. We need to keep an eye on organizations with naxalite background. Letters should be written to Government/Administrations for taking action against organizations involved in anti-national activities. People should also pursue these matters till the end, is what is required to be done today. It is our duty to become aware towards protection of the nation.
Inquiry conducted into the organization that asked for taking action against anti-national organizations !
I had written a letter to the Prime Minister and Home Minister demanding action against anti-national organizations like Popular Front of India and other jihadi organizations; giving them information on anti-national activities of these organizations; but instead of taking action against them, the Administration held inquiry on whether my organization was registered or not. It shows the hold communists have over Government administration, stated Shri. Ishwarprasad Khandelwal.
Highlights : Bharat is walking on the path of establishment of Hindu Rashtra. Hindu Rashtra is going to be established as stated by Guruji (Sanatan Sanstha’s Founder Paratpar Guru Dr. Athavale), was the confidence shown by Shri. Ishwarprasad Khandelwal, in the beginning of his speech.
Report of Webinar on ‘Need for establishing Hindu Rashtra and its course of direction’
Every advocate should be a foundation stone of the mission of establishing Hindu Rashtra ! – Advocate Vishnu Shankar Jain, Hindu Front for Justice, Delhi
One one hand, it is claimed that we are a secular country and on the other hand, we keep implementing different schemes under Articles 29 and 30 for upliftment of minorities. What kind of secularism is this? The Union Government is spending Rs. 5000 crores only for Muslims. Is it not a violation of Articles 29 and 30 because minorities also include Jain, Sikhs and Parsis etc. what about them? The Constitution of India can be amended without changing its basic concept. Every advocate should become a foundation stone in the mission of establishing Hindu Rashtra, stated advocate Vishnu Shankar Jain, who had represented ‘Hindu Mahasabha’ in the case of construction of Ram-Mandir. ‘On-line’ seminar was conducted by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) on the 4th day of its ‘On-line’ Ninth all-India Hindu Rashtra Convention on the topic of ‘Need for establishing Hindu Rashtra and its course of direction’ when advocate Vishnu Shankar Jain expressed the above views.
He said further,
1. One of the Judges of Supreme Court had said in a program held by Madras Bar Association in the year 2015 that the words ‘secular’ and ‘socialist’, added by the then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in the preamble of the Constitution, were superfluous.
2. The chief of any political party has to submit a declaration that the party would follow the principles of socialism and secularism. Even then, in the declaration of ‘All-India Majalis-e-Ittehadul Mussalmeen (AIMIM)’, it has been clearly mentioned that the party would work only for Muslims’ interest.
3. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar wrote in his book titled ‘Ambedkar thoughts on Pakistan’ that a country should wipe out signs of slavery after getting freedom.
4. Revival of temples, which were destroyed earlier, is a constitutional right.
Why should ways of implementing laws be different for Hindus and non-Hindus in a secular country? – Shri. Vikas Saraswat, Writer, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
1. Christians and Muslims teach their religion in their schools; but Hindus cannot teach their Dharma in Hindus’ schools because it is a secular country.
2. Only Hindus’ temples have been taken over by the governments; then what about mosques and churches?
3. Why should Hindus and non-Hindus be treated differently under law if it is a secular country?
4. No debates were held after killing of devout Hindu activists like Chandan Gupta and Prashant Pujari though debates were held after Akhlakh’s murder.
We need to abide by Dharma and be ready to sacrifice like the ‘mawlas’ who helped Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj in establishing ‘Hindavi Swarajya’ ! – Ramesh Shinde, national spokesperson, HJS
1. Indian Government extends grant to Muslims for ‘Haj’ pilgrimage; Andhra Pradesh Government gives grant to Christians for going to Jerusalem but no grant is ever given to Hindus for undertaking their pilgrimages though principles of justice and equality form part of preamble of our Constitution.
2. Not mosques or churches but only Hindus’ temples are taken over by the governments. It is an open discrimination. Such fake secularism is not required.
3. Hindu Dharma, Hindus’ Deities are constantly denigrated through web series whereas screening of film ‘Mohammad: the Messenger of God’ is banned by Maharashtra Government in the State because of objections raised by ‘Raza Academy’, an organization accused of staging riots in Mumbai.
4. There are many problems like ‘Gou-rakshan’, conversions, love jihad, governments’ taking over temples etc in this country; but the only solution to all these problems is ‘Hindu Rashtra’ !
5.Hindu Rashtra is going to be established in the year 2023 as predicted by many Saints though the need for the same is abiding by Dharma and readiness to sacrifice everything like ‘mawlas’ who helped Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj in his mission of establishing ‘Hindavi Swarajya’ !