Ashwin Shuddha Pratipada, Kaliyug Year 5113
Mr. Chaudhary, Shivsena (Center) looking at exhibition
Misconception of Hindus that they are safe if they are away from terror-stricken Kashmir : Prabhakar Chaudhary, Convener of Dombivali Constituency for Shiv Sena in the Legislative Assembly
It is necessary to give information of this exhibition to the youth of this country through schools and colleges. Students are taught history of leaders like Nehru and Gandhi whose detrimental activities deteriorated condition of this country. It is very unfortunate that the students are not taught history of Swatantryaveer Savarkar and other revolutionaries who sacrificed everything for this country.
Hindus should learn how to love and respect religion from Muslims: Dinesh Achalkar, Branch-chief, Shiv Sena
Muslims and Christians are always united and have so much love and respect towards their religion that they ready to do anything for their religion. This quality of Muslims should be inculcated by Hindus. Everyone should become Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj; only then can Hindus be protected in the difficult period ahead.
Unity among youth is the need of the hour ! : Tushar Shinde, Branch-chief, Shiv Sena
The exhibition is very good. We learnt history that was unknown to us. Our country can be freed from all problems if the youth learns from the fight given by revolutionaries and keep them as their ideals. Unity of the youth is, therefore, the need of the hour. Most of the media pays attention to other things; but give publicity to problems like terrorism in Kashmir on a very small scale; as a result, people do not come to know the true nature of terrorism.
Mr. Girish Kamat, Dombivali (E): Affection towards Dharma and Nation increased after watching the exhibition. I will try to do whatever I can in future.
- A devout Hindu aged 73 years; Mr. Moreshwar Kane paid a visit to the exhibition. He expressed remorse that the present generation was not serious towards matters related to welfare of Nation.
- Mr. Shinde, Shiv Sena Branch-chief helped in organizing seating arrangements.
- The exhibition was visited by Shiv Sena’s group leader Mr. Kishore Panchbhai and Mr. Milind Moghe of Brahmin Mahasangh.
- Many devout Hindus from Kurla (Mumbai), Kalyan, Ambarnath etc. paid a visit to the exhibition.
- Signature drive to demand cancellation of the proposed anti-riots (communal and targeted violence Bill 2011) Act was undertaken at the venue of the exhibition.
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat