Spiritual strength is necessary for undertaking the mission of establishing Hindu Rashtra ! – Sadguru (Kum.) Swati Khadye
Chiplun : Present condition of Hindus is very grave. Establishing Hindu Rashtra is the only solution to come out of this situation but we need to have spiritual strength for the same, stated Sanatan’s Sadguru (Kum.) Swati Khadye.
Regional ‘Hindu Rashtra Convention’ was held by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) at Swami Mangal Hall, Bahadur Sheikh Naka for Ratnagiri and Sindhudurg districts. It was addressed by Sadguru (Kum) Swati Khadye. 130 devout Hindus from these two districts participated in the Convention.
Img caption: 1. H.B.P. Nandkumar Kalekar, 2. Sadguru Satyawan Kadam, 3. ‘Pujya’ Shrikrushna Agavekar and participating devout Hindus
Sadguru (Kum.) Swati Khadye said further,
1. Undertaking ‘sadhana’ as per ‘Gurukupa Yoga’ is most important for acquiring spiritual strength and for speedy individual spiritual progress.
2. ‘Samashti (Collective)’ sadhana has 70% importance as per the times; therefore, ‘Samashti sadhana’ of those, who join this mission, would automatically happen.
3. Today, the world is on the threshold of third World War. There is need to devote maximum time for protection of nation and Dharma but Hindus are not ready to sacrifice even one day for this mission.
4. All Hindus need to seriously think that our future generations would suffer if we do not sacrifice time today for protection of nation and Dharma.
‘Halal’ economy is growing rapidly ! – Manoj Khadye
Consumer products used by us regularly such as soaps, cosmetics, dry fruits, fruits etc are being sold under ‘Halal’ certification. Indian Government issues certificate through FSSAI and FDA and it conducts tests before issuing such certificates but there is no laboratory for issuing ‘Halal’ certificate. Today ‘Halal’ economy is growing rapidly. In the year 2017, its turnover was 2.1 trillion US $ (1 trillion means 12 ‘zeros’ on one). In the year 2023, it is likely to cross 3 trillion US $. It means ‘Halal’ economy will soon surpass Indian economy.
Inspiring speeches by other dignitaries
- Hindus need to unite for own existence ! – H.B.P. Nandkumar Kalekar, Chiplun
- Those, who are working for the mission of establishing Hindu Rashtra, should consider themselves as God’s servants ! – Sadguru Satyawan Kadam
- HJS is the true pillar of strength while working for protection of ‘Hindutva’ ! – Shashikant Modi, Municipal Councilor- Shiv Sena