HJS holds lecture, ‘kumkumarchan’ and demo on first-aid during Navaratri festival in Belgaum district
Chandgad (Dist. Belgaum) : Not just for 9 days of Navaratri but we should be united on all 365 days of year for protecting ‘Hindutva’, stated Sou. Ujjwala Gawade of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) during a program of ‘kumkumarchan’ and lecture held at Chandgad in Belgaum district by Hindu Rashtra Seva Sanghatana during Navaratri festival. Shri. Balu Kurbar, District-President of Hindu Rashtra Sena attended the program; besides more than 100 women. Local devout youth also joined on the occasion.
1. ‘Durgadevi Utsav Mandal’ of Nanawadi held a lecture, besides ‘kumkumarchan’ and first-aid demos. Dr. (Sou.) Jyoti Dabholkar of Sanatan Sanstha gave guidance on the manner of celebrating Navaratri festival and how to stop malpractices taking place during the festival. 60 women attended the program.
2. Dr. (Sou.) Jyoti Dabholkar and Dr. Rajkunwar Desai of Sanatan Sanstha held lectures at Chinnapattanam village on the occasion of Navaratri festival regarding ‘Kumkumarchan’ ritual and on first-aid.
3. Sou. Kanchan Kalghatgi held ‘kumkumarchan’ program at Shri Margai Mandir of Anagol in Belgaum. It was attended by 102 women.
4. Collective chanting of Shri Durgadevi’s name was held in front of Shri Durgadevi Mandir at Shedegali village under Khanapur centre. 85 people participated in the same.
5. Lecture held at Desur village Navaratrotsav Mandal under Nandihalli Centre was attended by 50 people.
6. Lecture and first-aid demos were held at Kalasekar Lane of Desur village under Nandihalli Centre.
7. Sou. Lata Badger held lecture and ‘kumkumarchan’ ritual at Shri Santubai Mandir under Raibag Centre. She also explained about first-aid. The program was attended by 400 women.
8. At Shri Amba Bhavani Mandir under Raibag Centre, Sou. Rakhi Belgaumkar of HJS gave lecture which was attended by 100 people.
9. Lecture and ‘kumkumarchan’ program was held at Kalloli and Basavanna villages under Gokak Centre.
Let us work together for ‘Hindutva’ though our organizations are different ! – Balu Kurbar, District-President, Hindu Rashtra Sena
Science of celebrating various religious festivals and other festivals as explained by HJS should be understood and put into practice by local residents. Let us work together for ‘Hindutva’ though our organizations are different.