Home > News > Spontaneous support to HJS activities during Ganeshotsav in Maharashtra
Spontaneous support to HJS activities during Ganeshotsav in Maharashtra
Over 700 devotees of Shri Ganesh benefit from informative programs
1. Devout Hindus requested that self defence classes be started in 5 places, while there was a demand to start dharmashikshan classes in two places.
2. Two Ganeshotsav committees requested that the informative exhibition organised by the Samiti be displayed for couple of more days.
Shourya Jagaran program by Samiti during Ganeshotsav
1. Over 125 devotees were benefitted.
2. The attendees were also asked to participate and learn the techniques. Some devout Hindus requested that such delf defence classes be conducted in their area.
Puneites take to immersing their Ganesh murtis in flowing waters
City Municipality’s call to immerse murtis in artificial ponds largely ignored
1. The route to the Vruddheshwar ghat was intentionally blocked and the ghat was not accessible to immerse murtis. The municipality officials removed the block only after the Samiti and devotees took the officials to task.
2. One Akram Khan intently listened to the Samiti’s activists and expressed the opinion that devotees should not think about the cost, and should only procure clay murtis.
3. A YouTube channel interviewed Shri. Parag Gokhale about the HJS campaign.
The source URLs cited in the news/article might be only valid on the date the news/article was published. Most of them may become invalid from a day to a few months later. When a URL fails to work, you may go to the top level of the sources website and search for the news/article.
Disclaimer : The news/article published are collected from various sources and responsibility of news/article lies solely on the source itself. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) or its website is not in anyway connected nor it is responsible for the news/article content presented here.
Opinions expressed in this article are the authors personal opinions. Information, facts or opinions shared by the Author do not reflect the views of HJS and HJS is not responsible or liable for the same. The Author is responsible for accuracy, completeness, suitability and validity of any information in this article.