Bengaluru (Karnataka) : ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ was taken out at with lot of enthusiasm and devotion in the background of 77th birthday celebrations of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Balaji Athavale, the Founder of Sanatan Sanstha. It was started from Adi Chunchangiri Mutt at Vijaynagar after performing ‘pujan’ of ‘Dharma-dhvaj’ and was concluded at Sankashtahar Ganapati Mandir. Importance of Hindu unification was explained on the occasion, for establishing Hindu Rashtra. Shri. Mohan Gauda of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS), Shri. Mahendra Malhotra, owner of ‘Maruti Aushadhalaya’, ‘Gou-rakshak’ Raghavendra, Shri. Pradip from Human Rights Commission, Sou. Shashikala Shetty of ‘Vijay Vivek Foundation’, Sou. Bhavya Gauda of ‘Ranaragini’ Division and hundreds of activists of pro-Hindu organizations participated in this ‘Dindi’.
‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale is the Chief leader of Hindu Dharma ! – Shri. Saumyanath Swamiji, ‘Mathadhish’, Adi Chunchangiri Mahasansthan
‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale is the Chief leader of Hindu Dharma. He is sincerely working for protection of Hindu Dharma. His work is very important.
‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale is reviving Hindu Dharma ! – Brahmarshi Dr. Umesh Sharma Guruji, Bengaluru
Under guidance of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale, a great personality of current era, revival of Hindu Dharma has been undertaken. He is an incarnation of Vishnu.
1. Activists of ‘Ranaragini’ Division were dressed like Rani Lakshmibai and Rani Chennamma of Kittur.
2. Demos on self-defence were staged during the ‘Dindi’, creating ‘Kshatra-Tej’ in the atmosphere.
1. After garlanding the picture-frame of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale, divine consciousness in the atmosphere seemed to have suddenly increased; leading to creation of spiritual emotion and enthusiasm amongst participants. More than 100 devout Hindus also joined the ‘Dindi’.
2. One seeker felt that ‘Sudarshan Chakra’ was coming out of the picture-frame of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale, carried in the ‘Dindi’.
3. Some of the activists had earlier problem in getting their leave sanctioned from respective offices; still they could manage to get leave and join the ‘Dindi’.