Thane : Various drives like temple-cleaning; offering special prayers to God for removal of obstacles in establishing Hindu Rashtra and for long healthy life of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale and lectures on the topic of ‘Sadhana’ etc were undertaken at Thane, Dombivali, Ambernath and Kalyan in the background of birthday celebrations of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Jayant Athavale.
Special prayers offered at temples in Thane, Dombivali and Kalyan !
Temple-cleaning and making special prayers was undertaken at Hanuman Mandir at Vasant Vihar and at Shri Hanuman Mandir in Dnyaneshwar Nagar, in Thane (W); at Hanuman Mandir of Lodha Heaven Complex and Durga-Parameshwari Mandir in Dombivali (East); at Shiva Mandir at Garibancha Wada in Dombivali (W); at Shri Vitthal-Rukmini Mandir, Shivaji Chowk and Mahalakshmi Mandir at Tilak Chowk in Kalyan (West).
Dombivali (W) : At Datta Mandir; at Shri. PanchParamshwar Mandir, Vartaknagar, at ‘Dakshinamukhi Hanuman Mandir at Savarkar Nagar in Thane (W); so also at Shri Mahakali Mandir in Lokmanyanagar
Lectures on the topic of ‘Sadhana’ !
Dr. (Sou.) Deeksha Pendbhaje of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) spoke on the topic of ‘Sadhana’ at Matoshree Jamanaben Vidyalaya, Kalyan (West). Lecture was also held at Sainath Society, Vartaknagar and at Vadughar in Biwandi. Shri. Madhav Sathe and Dr. (Sou.) Deeksha Pendbhaje held lectures at the office and at the residence of Shri. Bharambe, a reader of ‘Sanatan Prabhat’, respectively. Shri. Prashant Surve of HJS spoke on the topic at Shiv Sena’s ‘shakha’ in Wagle Estate, Thane so also at Shahapur while Shri. Ajay Sambhus, a seeker of Sanatan Sanstha held lecture at his residence in Dombivali (East). Sou. Manisha Kshirsagar of HJS gave guidance on ‘Sadhana’ at Shiv Sena ‘shakha’ in Wagle Estate and at ‘Dharanimata Mitra Mandal’, Pachpakhadi, Thane.
Participation and response
1. Devotees and devout Hindus spontaneously participated in the drive at Hanuman Mandir, Lodha Heaven. They also tried to get information on different activities of HJS. Shri. Keshav Valke asked devotees to chant Shriram’s name for 5 minutes.
2. Shri. Rajendra Pujari, a devout Hindu explained meaning of the word ‘Sanatan’ to devotees at Datta Mandir in Dombivali (W) as also explained performing ‘puja’ as per the science.
3. Four devout Hindus asked about HJS activities after special prayers were offered at Shri PanchParameshwar Mandir in Wagle Estate, Thane (W).
4. Sou. Bharambe made all arrangements before the lecture at Kalyan like displaying banner, setting up books and other things required for explaining ‘Gurukrupa Yoga’.
5. Sou. Bauskar, a reader of ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ gave demo on acupressure remedy for neck while chanting.