‘Hindu Rashtra-jagruti Abhiyan’ undertaken in the background of birthday celebrations of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale
Thane : Various drives, such as temple-cleaning; offering special prayers etc are undertaken in several States all over India in the background of birthday celebrations of ‘Paratpar Guru’ Dr. Athavale for his long healthy life, so also for removal of obstacles in establishing Hindu Rashtra. Such drives were undertaken at Thane, Dombivali and Badlapur. ‘Shaurya-jagaran’ drive was undertaken at Rahurgaon, Bhiwandi.
Special prayers offered at different temples !
Special prayers were offered at Bhavanimata Mandir in Bhaskar Colony; Bholenath Mandir, Jagmata; Ghantali Mandir, Naupada; Hanuman Mandir in Brahman Society; Shri Aranyeshwar Mahadev Mandir, Kharegaon; Hanuman Mandir, Kalwa; Datta Mandir, Badlapur (East) and Renukamata Mandir, Dombivali (East); Shiv-Mandir, Namdev Wadi and Ganesh Mandir, Sagarli Gymkhana.
Temple-cleaning and special prayers !
Datta Mandir at Vartaknagar was cleaned and special prayers were offered. Hanuman Mandir at Dnyaneshwarnagar was cleaned before offering special prayers. Aranyeshwar Mandir at Pawarnagar was cleaned and special prayers were offered. Maruti Mandir and Radhakrushna Mandir at Gokulnagar, Khopat and Hanuman Mandir, Kalwa were cleaned.
1. Shri. Hari Mali, President of ‘Maharashtra Navanirman Rajya Parivahan Kamgar Sena’ was present during the drive at Bhavani Mandir, Bhaskar Colony.
2. Joshi guruji read out the resolve in front of Hanuman idol at Ghantali Mandir. Advocate Ganesh Sovani was also present.
3. ‘Keertankar’ H.B.P. Namjoshi offered special prayers at Hanuman Mandir, Brahman Society.
‘Shaurya-jagaran’ drive undertaken at Rahurgaon (Bhiwandi) !
Bhiwandi, : Hindus have glorious history of valour but we are forgetting it these days. Hindu youth need to unite considering prevailing condition in the country. Terrorist attacks on Indian soldiers or incidents like attacks on police at Bhiwandi and Azad Maidan, Mumbai are increasing; incidents of oppression of women are also on rise; therefore, learn to defend self, was the appeal made by Shri. Amol Palekar of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS).
HJS held ‘Shaurya-jagaran’ program at Rahurgaon (Bhiwandi) in which youth attending self-defence class held by HJS were appealed to join. They responded positively and showed interest in staring of new class.
1. ‘Two prayer-houses of non-Hindus are located at Rahurgaon, they can attack at any time; therefore, start training class as early as possible’, was the demand made by local youth.
2. All local young men took initiative in organizing the program.