Appeal to devout Hindus
An advertisement by www.naukri.com, job seeker’s portal has used the name ‘Hari Sadu’ and deformed ‘Hari’ with bad words. The advertisement shows a person spelling out the name ‘H-A-R-I’ on the phone as: ‘H’ for Hitler, ‘A’ for Arrogant, ‘R’ for Rascal, ‘I’ for Idiot.
Devout Hindus are protesting lawfully on following Contact Details :
For Customer Support
Earlier Protests by Devout Hindus against Naukri.com
Protest against defamation of Hindu Deities & Icons
MF Hussain campaign
HJS protested against nude painting of Bharatmata (Mother India) by MF Hussain. The painting was auctioned publically by Nafisa Ali for 80 Lakhs resulting in huge protests all over India.
Related TagsDenigrationDenigration of DeitiesHindu Issues
- Mamata Banerjee is pro-Muslim but anti-Hindu, says VHP
- Francis Pereira damaged 4 Hindu shrines in 2011; over Rs 22 lakh found in his FD
- Protest against attack on Hindus during Amarnath yatra and in Bengal
- Lions Club renders apology after Hindus oppose to insult of Bajirao Peshve
- PM Modi says won’t tolerate violence in name of ‘gau raksha’