Magh Krushna Panchami, Kaliyug Varsha 5112
From Our Correspondent
Devout Hindus present for the Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha
Inauguration of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha by lighting a Samai (an oil lamp)
Recitation of Vedic mantras at the start of Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha
The priests of Sree Agastyeswar Temple recited ‘Vaeda-mantras’. Representative of ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ explained to the members of audience about the pro-Hindu periodical. Mr. Holla released Sanatan’s book in Kannada titled ‘Agnihotra’.
If the Nation has to be protected, there is no alternative to create a righteous Hindu Nation ! – Shri. U. Chandrashekhar Holla
Devout Hindus present for the after-Dharmasabha meeting
1. Many devout Hindus expressed their opinion that such Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabhas should be held in every village.
2. One devout Hindu said the he would bear the cost of organizing one such ‘Dharma sabha’.
3. One devout Hindu was influenced by the arrangement of the ‘sabha’ and fetched 30 persons from his village.
4. Chiefs of other pro-Hindu organizations waited for discussion after the ‘sabha’ and took part in discussions freely. They also showed interest in joining the activities of HJS.
5. The number of audience was more than expected; therefore, some people had to stand throughout the ‘sabha’; but they attended the ‘sabha’ till the end.
6. Some other program was to be held in the premises of Sree Agastyeswar Temple after the ‘sabha’ but the manager was so inspired with the ‘sabha’ and speeches that he made arrangements to hold the other program at different venue.
7. Many devout Hindus requested for holding of such ‘sabha’ in nearby villages and assured of all the help needed for the same.
Other dignitaries attending the ‘sabha’
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Progressive factions shouldn’t distort meanings of Saints’ ‘abhang’ ! – Satish Kocharekar
- Issues brought forth by HJS thro’ representation will be taken up in Legislative Assembly ! – Shri. Narendra Pawar, MLA, BJP
- Mumbai HC orders State Govt. to present its side on mismanagement of temples !
- Few highlights from the concluding program of ‘Hindu Sanghatak Prashikshan Adhiveshan’
- Purpose of work-shop is to learn associating ‘sadhana’ efforts with the mission of ‘Hindutva’! – ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, National Guide, HJS