Bhagyanagar : A workshop was recently held in Yadgiri Gutta area in Telangana State for office-bearers of Ganesh Festival Committees for giving guidance on ideal way of celebrating Ganesh festival. 30 office-bearers attended the workshop. Shri. Ravindra Reddy, the President of ‘Hindu Devalaya Rakshan Samiti’ had organized the workshop. The program was started with lighting of lamp. Smt. Vinuta Shetty explained the purpose of holding such workshop.
1. Shri. Chetan Gadi, State Coordinator of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) explained ideal manner of celebrating Ganesh festival and ways of lawfully preventing malpractices observed in celebrations. Guidance was also given on ‘How to make use of this festival to further the mission of establishment of Hindu Rashtra’.
2. VCD on ideal celebration of Ganesh festival was shown on the occasion.
3. Group discussions were also held on the topic of ideal celebrations of Ganesh festival. Office-bearers of two Ganesh festival committees promised that entry would be prohibited for people if they were under influence of liquor.
4. Chief of one festival committee promised to play devotional songs instead of film songs.
5. Some of the office-bearers attending the workshop took it upon themselves to pass on the guidance to other office-bearers who could not attend the workshop.