Poush Krushna Ekadashi, Kaliyug Varsha 5112
Hindu unity is necessary for preservation of culture and protection of Dharma – H. B. P. Dr. Vetal Maharaj
Nagar (Maharashtra): Today, the politicians are appeasing minorities to get their votes; therefore, they take the Government for granted and openly start rioting. Hindu unity is necessary to stop these things. Preservation of Hindu culture and protection of Dharma is possible only through Hindu unity, said H. B. P. Dr. Venunath Vetal Maharaj from Miri (Tal. Pathardi). He addressed the Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Dada Chaudhary Vidyalaya in Patwardhan Chowk.
H. B. P. Hande Maharaj of Warakari Sampradaya, H. B. P. Bhongtai also graced the ‘sabha’ with their presence. The ‘sabha’ organized by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) was attended by 350 devout Hindus. Mr. Tejas Bhale, a Purohit recited ‘Veda-mantras’. Mr. Santosh Gawali presented an overview of HJS activities. Mr. Sunil Ghanavat of HJS and Mr. Chaitanya Tagade of Sanatan Sanstha also addressed the ‘sabha’.
Dr. Vetal Maharaj believes in first doing things and then talk about it
H. B. P. Dr. Vetal Maharaj said, “First I started following things as advised by HJS like applying ‘tila’ on forehead before leaving home, say ‘namaskar’ instead of hello over phone and pray before leaving the house and after that I have come in front of you.”(Will our rulers also adopt this policy? – Editor SP)
Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat
Save temples from Anti-Hindus
Temples are the centres of Hindu Dharma. Anti Hindu forces like Muslims, Congress, Christians has constantly targetted them. HJS is fighting against these forces.
Dharma Jagruti Sabhas
Dhama Jagruti Sabhas is creating mass awareness among Hindus about various problems affecting Hindu Dharma.
Related TagsDharmajagruti SabhaHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Progressive factions shouldn’t distort meanings of Saints’ ‘abhang’ ! – Satish Kocharekar
- Issues brought forth by HJS thro’ representation will be taken up in Legislative Assembly ! – Shri. Narendra Pawar, MLA, BJP
- Mumbai HC orders State Govt. to present its side on mismanagement of temples !
- Few highlights from the concluding program of ‘Hindu Sanghatak Prashikshan Adhiveshan’
- Purpose of work-shop is to learn associating ‘sadhana’ efforts with the mission of ‘Hindutva’! – ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, National Guide, HJS