Denigration of Lord Hanuman by MTR foods: protest by staunch Hindu

Mumbai: Lord Hanuman is denigrated by MTR foods in its advertisement. In the advertisement of Instant Idli Mix a person
whose mother puts two idlis into his mouth. Unable to eat them fully he goes out with an overstuffed mouth. A troupe of actors sees him and immediately hires him as ‘Hanuman’. Finally he says “if it was not for MTR idlis I would not have become an actor’.

A staunch Hindu have protested this advertise by sending a protest letter to the All India Sales Manager of Company is given below.

Shri Ramanathan
All India Sales Manager,
MTR Foods.

Respected Sir,

I would like to bring to your notice that the advertisement of MTR Instant Idli Mix has hurt the sentiments of us, Hindus. Portrayal of any person with a swollen face as Lord Hanuman is blatant denigration of the Lord.

I am referring to the advertisement which shows a person whose mother puts two idlis into is mouth. Unable to eat them fully he goes out with an overstuffed mouth. A troupe of actors sees him and immediately hires him as Hanuman. Finally he says “if it was not for MTR idlis I would not have become an actor’.

A company as old and respected as yours should not have resorted to such methods to promote your product.

So, on behalf of all Hindu’s I request you to immediately withdraw the advertisement and tender a public apology.

Thank you,
Abhishek Pai
Mangalore

Contacts of MTR foods