Beed : Every country in this world follows some religion or the other as her own; but secular democracy was imposed on India only for destroying Hindu Dharma. Therefore, realizing its inevitability, let us establish Hindu Rashtra by using the rights conferred by Constitution of this country, stated Shri. Manoj Khadye, the District Coordinator of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) for western Maharashtra and Marathwada. He addressed the work-shop held on 6th May at Guru Nanak Mandir for devout Hindus. He was speaking on the subject of ‘Futility of Democracy’. Devout Hindus were present in large number on the occasion. Kum. Ruchira Khole did compeering of the program and Shri. Vikram Ghodake explained the purpose of conducting such work-shop.
Shri. Khadye also gave guidance on the procedure of removal of personality defects and ego. Shri. Rajan Bunage, the District Coordinator spoke on the topic of ‘Importance of spiritual practice as per ‘Gurukrupa-Yoga’ in life for establishing Hindu Rashtra’. Discussions were held with the participants on campaigns which should be undertaken for active participation of people.
Feedback from participants
1. Shri. Aniket Hari, RSS – It was the best work-shop among the several work-shops I have attended so far.
2. Dr. Suhas Joshi – We were fortunate to get valuable guidance on the procedure for removal of personality defects and ego which would be impossible to get even after paying lot of money.
3. Shri. Pratik Bhosale – I immensely liked the work-shop
4. Shri. Parameshwar Sanap – I liked the procedure for removal of personality defects and ego and I will put it into practice.
1. Participating devout Hindus showed interest in joining various campaigns proposed to be undertaken by HJS.
2. Devout Hindus also demanded a work-shop on ‘How to use social websites for ‘Dharmaprasar’’.