Visit to pro-Hindu journalists, lawyers, doctors, office bearers of organisations and volunteers as well as well-wishers from various parts of Karnataka
Bengaluru : Shri. Ramesh Shinde, national spokesperson of HJS contacted pro-Hindu journalists, lawyers, doctors, office bearers of organisations and volunteers as well as well- wishers in Hubbali, Dharwad, Ranebennur, Lakshmeshwar, Gadag, Badami, Guledgudda, Kolar, Manavi, Nidgundi, Raichur, Gajendragad and Belgao. At that time he guided them regarding, protecting the nation and Dharma. Shri. Anjesh Kanagalekar of HJS was present.
- Pro-Hindu journalists assured to publish the attacks on Hindus.
- Since Hindu volunteers fall short in legal understanding, they lose their confidence. Pro-Hindu lawyers promised to give them legal knowledge.
- Spontaneous queries were answered at many places after the guidance.
- Pro-Hindus told that they would organise a separate meeting of lawyers and will organise a shibir to learn about sadhana and education on Dharma.
- After the programme lawyers and well wishers expressed their desire to attend shibirs and convention to be held in the ashram in Goa.
- During this tour, Shri. Shinde paid a visit to Shri Jagannath Temple in Guledgudda, ancient Someshwar Temple in Lakshmeshwar, Shri Banashankari Devasthan in Badami, Shri Raghavendra Swami’s Samadhi at Mantralay. They all offered prayers at each of these places to remove obstacles in the establishment of Hindu Rashtra.
As a part of this tour, Shri. Shinde guided active lawyers and volunteers of Pro-Hindu organisations at Ranebaddur, Gadag, Jamkhandi, Vijaypur on ‘Hindu Rashtra and your contribution for that’.
Guidance to reputed persons and villagers in Nidgundi, Vijaypur
Nidgundi, Vijaypur (Karnataka) : Here Shri. Ramesh Shinde spoke on ‘Great ancient History of Bharat and present Bharat and its problems and need of Hindu Rashtra’. Panchayat members, senior citizens, ex soldiers, teachers, students and ladies, in all more than 110 villagers were present there.
- The programme commenced with lighting of the auspicious lamp.
- Shri. Ramesh Shinde was given a silver bracelet on behalf of ex soldiers.
- After the guidance, the organisers themselves discussed about the mission to be carried further.
- Demands for holding regularly shibir, Dharmashikshan class, self-defence training, were made after the programme.
Conspiracy with selfish motive to create discord among Hindus is going on ! – Ramesh Shinde
Guidance to Pro-Hindu and well wishers at Chhatrewada
Chhatrewada, Belgaum : As per the saying of visionary Saints the oncoming period is going to be very difficult and we will have to face the adverse period. Despite this, controversy to create discord among Hindus is going on for selfish gain. Therefore it is the need of the hour to unite Hindus to educate them about Dharma; but for that we need God’s support, said national spokesperson of HJS Shri. Ramesh Shinde. He was speaking in the programme organised for Pro-Hindus, well-wishers and Sanatan Prabhat’s readers. More than 30 were present there. The meeting was organised for heads of Pro-Hindu organisations in Chhatrewada. At this time, ‘Difficulties in uniting Hindus and remedies for that’ was the topic for discussion.