Arusha (Tanzania, East Africa) : Arusha Ganeshotsav Samiti held celebrations on the occasion of Ganesh festival at Shri Hindu Union Hall in Shri Lakshminarayan Temple area. Flex-boards with matters related to ‘Dharmashikshan’ and life history of revolutionaries was held by Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) between 25th August and 27th August 2017. More than 600 devotees visited the exhibition.
1. Hindus born outside India are ignorant about our Deities and festivals; but you have held exhibition of ‘Dharmashikshan’ boards and done good job of disseminating information to people staying here. – Shri. Bhadresh Pundit
2. Felt lot of pride on reading information on revolutionaries. – Shri. Rhushabh Jain
3. Learnt about right way to practice spirituality, on reading information on importance of Shri Ganesh-pujan, way of reciting ‘aarti’, importance of chanting names of family Deity and Shri DattaGuru. – Shri. Milan Pandya
4. Sanatan Sanstha and HJS have been creating awareness amongst Hindus through ‘Dharmashikshan’ flex-boards so as to spread knowledge on Hindu Dharma which is most commendable. – Shri. Gavane
5. Got lot of useful information through ‘Dharmashikshan’-boards.- Shri. Anand Deshpande
1. File on ‘Dharmashikshan’-board was called for and boards were printed at Arusha. The cost of printing was borne by all Indian Ganesh-devotees.
2. Most of the women attending the program had worn sari which underlines Indians’ identity with their culture despite staying abroad.