Akola : Two-day ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak’ training workshop was held at Janolkar Mangal Karyalaya by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS). Kum. Madhavi Chore did compeering of the program. Shri. Shrikant Pisolkar, HJS Coordinator for Vidarbha explained the purpose of holding such workshop. Sadguru Nandkumar Jadhav and Sanatan Sanstha’s spokesperson Shri. Chetan Rajhans gave guidance on the topics of ‘Importance of ‘sadhana’ in life and ‘sadhana’ as per Gurukrupa Yoga’. Shri. Chetan Rajhans explained, with examples, various aspects like spiritual science; physical, mental and spiritual distress faced by human as per destiny; remedies on them and importance of ‘sadhana’. Sadguru Nandkumar Jadhav gave guidance to participants on ‘Sadhana as per Gurukrupa Yoga’; how spiritual progress can be achieved faster so also God realization by following ‘Gurukrupa Yoga’; spiritual practice as per times; which name to chant; importance of chanting ‘Kuldevi’ and ‘Datta’s name; besides, ‘vyashti’ and ‘samashti’ sadhana.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- HJS demands to Minister Shripad Naik to establish generic drugs outlets in Goa
- HJS appeals Goa govt to ban Ganesh idols made from paper pulp
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive created awareness amongst people : Mayor, Navi Mumbai
- Activities undertaken by HJS are very good : Sunil Sawant, Education Officer, Alibaug
- Two-day ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak’ work-shop held at Karad