Efforts are needed at administrative level for prevention of abuse of national flags : Representation submitted to Administrative and Education Dept.
Shirol (Dist. Kolhapur) : Necessary steps should be taken at local administrative levels for preventing abuse of national flags, was the demand made through representation submitted to ‘Nayab’ Tehasildar Shri. Jayawant Dive and group-education officer on behalf of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS). Representation was also given on the occasion demanding boycott on Chinese products.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRespect National Flag
- HJS demands to Minister Shripad Naik to establish generic drugs outlets in Goa
- HJS appeals Goa govt to ban Ganesh idols made from paper pulp
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive created awareness amongst people : Mayor, Navi Mumbai
- Activities undertaken by HJS are very good : Sunil Sawant, Education Officer, Alibaug
- Two-day ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak’ work-shop held at Karad