Had Congress dared to show Kiran Bedi in the form of objects of worship of non-Hindus, Congressmen would have had to go in hiding ! Hindus are, however, tolerant; therefore, Congressmen can insult Hindus’ Deities and still roam freely ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Congress hurt religious sentiments of Hindus to oppose Kiran Bedi, Puducherry’s Lt. Governor
New Delhi : Congress has shown Kiran Bedi, the Lt. Governor of Puducherry, in attire of Mahakali Devi and Hitler. Banners with such pictures are displayed here. Kiran Bedi has posted these banners on her ‘Twitter’ account.
On 4th July, Kiran Bedi gave oath to 3 MLAs appointed by Union Government as members of Legislative Assembly of Puducherry. Congress Government’s Chief Minister V Narayansami and other Congress MLAs had opposed the oath ceremony of those MLAs. Since last few days, the Regional Congress Committee has been constantly asking the Centre for removal of Kiran Bedi from the post of Lt. Governor.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsDenigrationDenigration of Deities
- Upset Hindus urge Australia fightwear firm to withdraw battling Hindu gods rashguards
- Hindus urge Melbourne fashion firm to withdraw Ganesh bootys and apologize
- Etsy removes Shri Ganesh toilet seat within 2 hours of Hindu protest
- Amazon sells Hanuman leggings despite past Hindu protests on trivializing Hindu gods
- Lions Club renders apology after Hindus oppose to insult of Bajirao Peshve