Such ‘Hindutvavadis’ are required everywhere !
Gadhinglaj (Dist. Kolhapur) : Two persons dressed as Shriram and Shri Hanuman were found begging in front of Surya Restaurant on Ajra Road on 13th May at 9.30 a.m. by ‘Hindutvavadis’ viz. Shri. Mahesh Dalvi and Shri. Satish Haldankar. They admonished the two persons and forced them to remove such attires. (Congratulations to Hindutvavadis Shri. Mahesh Dalvi and Shri. Satish Haldankar for stopping denigration of Hindu Deities ! It is the duty of all ‘Hindutvavadis’ to stop similar incidents of denigrations ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
These two persons were asking for alms from Hindus in Dasara Chowk when Shri. Mahesh Dalvi noticed them. He called another ‘Hindutvavadi’ Shri. Satish Haldankar. Both of them explained to the two persons about denigration of Deities. People gathered there to see what was happening. They appreciated Shri. Dalvi and Shri. Haldankar when they came to know the details.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsDenigrationDenigration of DeitiesSuccess of Hindus
- Protest : Post office of India Violates rules for Indian National Flag by printing them on envolopes
- Protest against Denigration of Shree Ganesha at Coffee Chakra in Australia
- Hindus urge California online retailer to withdraw Hindu Gods’ leggings
- NJ firm apologizes and removes Shiva-Ganesha leggings after Hindus protest
- Wrong Indian map, with part of J&K missing, sold on Amazon Canada