Such ‘Hindutvavadis’ are required everywhere !
Gadhinglaj (Dist. Kolhapur) : Two persons dressed as Shriram and Shri Hanuman were found begging in front of Surya Restaurant on Ajra Road on 13th May at 9.30 a.m. by ‘Hindutvavadis’ viz. Shri. Mahesh Dalvi and Shri. Satish Haldankar. They admonished the two persons and forced them to remove such attires. (Congratulations to Hindutvavadis Shri. Mahesh Dalvi and Shri. Satish Haldankar for stopping denigration of Hindu Deities ! It is the duty of all ‘Hindutvavadis’ to stop similar incidents of denigrations ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
These two persons were asking for alms from Hindus in Dasara Chowk when Shri. Mahesh Dalvi noticed them. He called another ‘Hindutvavadi’ Shri. Satish Haldankar. Both of them explained to the two persons about denigration of Deities. People gathered there to see what was happening. They appreciated Shri. Dalvi and Shri. Haldankar when they came to know the details.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Related TagsDenigrationDenigration of DeitiesSuccess of Hindus
- Maharashtra : Fanatics write on Tipu Sultan’s banner that, those who want to live in Bharat, should say ‘Ya Khwaja’
- Sony urged to portray Hindu gods with respect in video-game ‘Uncharted: The Lost Legacy’
- Los Angeles firm removes Ganesha socks within few hours of Hindu protest
- Upset Hindus urge Australia yogawear company to withdraw Ganesha leggings
- Hindus urge Starz not to trivialize Shri Ganesh in TV series “American Gods”