‘Hindutvavadis’ become aggressive for their demand of cancellation of death sentence passed against Kulbhushan Jadhav !
Govt. Should try its best for construction of Shriram Mandir and for cancellation of death sentence issued in case of Kulbhushan Jadhav ! – Brijesh Shukla, Bajarang Dal
Andheri (Mumbai) : We shall construct temple of Prabhu Shriram in Ayodhya. There need not be objection to it by Muslims or people of any other faith or Sects. Hindus from all over the world, want that Prabhu Shriram’s Mandir should be built soon at ‘Shriram-janma-bhoomi’. The Government should try its best for cancellation of death sentence issued in case of Kulbhushan Jadhav and for building Shriram Mandir at the birth place of Prabhu Shriram. The above demands were made by Shri. Brijesh Shukla of Bajarang Dal, on 22nd April during demonstrations held under aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ at Andheri (East).
Members and activists of various pro-Hindu organizations and parties such as Bajarang Dal, RSS, Jain Seva Sangh, ‘Mi Mararthi Sangh’, ‘Jai Jawan Mitra Mandal’, ‘Omkareshwar Charitable Trust’, ‘Hindu Gou-vansh Raksha Samiti’, Sanatan Sanstha, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) and Shiv Sena and BJP.
Demands made during demonstrations
Kulbhushan Jadhav, former Indian naval officer has been arrested by Pakistan under false accusations and order has been passed against him for death sentence. Indian Government should immediately bring him back to India getting his death sentence cancelled; construction of huge Shriram Mandir should be started at ‘Shirram-janma-bhoomi’; Hindus should be allowed to perform ‘puja’ of Prabhu Shriram at Shriram-janma-bhoomi on regular basis and names given to cities, roads, villages, railway stations, ancient structures after foreign invaders should be changed back to original Indian names.
Views expressed by other dignitaries
It’s the right time for Bharat to use its power against enemy country ! – Shri. Dwivendra Dubey, a patriotic citizen
A small country like Israel, when her citizen is kidnapped or killed, teaches hard lesson to enemy country. Bharat is also a powerful country like Israel and USA; but there are few leaders and advocates in India who support enemy country, creating problems. It is now the right time for India to use her power against enemy country.
If it’s not possible to go to the border and fight against enemy country; then at least extend support to various organizations which are opposing to hanging of Kulbhushan Jadhav ! – Harshal Dharadhar, Jai Jawan Mitra Mandal
Terrorists nabbed in this country are either from Pakistan or from other organizations from Islamic countries. Why stringent action is not taken against them ? The Prime Minister should bring back Kulbhushan Jadhav without delay. – Shri. Sandip Singh, Jain Seva Sangh
The Govt. should try to make changes in names !
Aurangzeb severely oppressed Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj for 40 days and name of such traitor is given to a big city in this State. Aurangabad should be changed to Sambhajinagar; so also, name of Delhi should be changed to Indraprastha, Ahmedabad to Karnavati, Allahabad to Prayag; Tajmahal to ‘Tejomahalaya’ and Qutub-Minar to ‘Vishnu-stambh’ etc. This demand was made on the occasion.
1. Kum. Nimesh Santosh Shukla, 5-year old nephew of Shri. Brijesh Shukla from Bajarang Dal also attended the demonstrations till end. He spontaneously raised slogans on loudspeaker.
2. Many patriotic citizens participated in signature drive and joined the demonstrations.
3. Many patriotic citizens met representatives of pro-Hindu organizations and expressed interest in participating in activities related to protection of nation and Dharma.
4. Local police extended cooperation for demonstrations.
Related TagsHindu IssuesHindu Janajagruti SamitiNationalRam JanmabhoomiRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani forward post in Naushera sector
- Protest : Post office of India Violates rules for Indian National Flag by printing them on envolopes
- Protest against Denigration of Shree Ganesha at Coffee Chakra in Australia
- Nine booked for ‘kidnapping and religious conversion’ in Madhya Pradesh
- Assam terror funding scam : NIA court to pronounce quantum of sentence for 14 convicts