Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (February 19, 1627 – April 3, 1680) is a principle of effulgence, rather a divine inspiration. He is certainly not human, he is God. Shivaji Maharaj is a Primal God who took birth in a divine and pure culture. In history, no other religion has produced such an immaculate personality. One has yet to see a monarch who despite being powerful did not use his powers to torment, who despite being glorified was not arrogant, who conquered valorous enemies and who despite being a human functioned as a God !
Forts of Maharashtra are pride of this country and they should be properly preserved but unfortunately that didn’t [...]
There will be outburst in Maharashtra if history of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is not included in NCERT text books [...]
As we get possessed by ghosts, infected through food, likewise this nation is possessed by intruders. If we desire [...]
Dharmatej (Glory of religion) manifested through fearless sports, street play based on Afzalkhan’s killing and lectures !
Issue of controversial picture published in text book of 4th standard in which it is shown that Chhatrapati Shivaji [...]
- Shivaji Maharaj’s work was divine !
- Shivaji Maharaj’s war tactics
- Shivaji Maharaj’s unconquerable and impenetrable Sea-Forts !
- The slaying of Afzalkhan – A battle of nerves
- Vietnam’s ideal Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
- Status of Brahmins in the Life of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj...
- Quotes about Shivaji Maharaj