Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (February 19, 1627 – April 3, 1680) is a principle of effulgence, rather a divine inspiration. He is certainly not human, he is God. Shivaji Maharaj is a Primal God who took birth in a divine and pure culture. In history, no other religion has produced such an immaculate personality. One has yet to see a monarch who despite being powerful did not use his powers to torment, who despite being glorified was not arrogant, who conquered valorous enemies and who despite being a human functioned as a God !
More than 30,000 tweets were tweeted with the hashtag #ShivpratapDin and it was on 5th spot in top 10 national [...]
Yogi Adityanath emphasised, "How can our heroes be Mughals? The very name of Shivaji will invoke a feeling of [...]
The stand-up 'comedian' Agrima Joshua had made scornfully derisive remarks in her video against the Chhatrapati [...]
To commemorate the bravery of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, many people took to Twitter and started tweeting with [...]
HJS and other pro-Hindu organizations paid obeisance to the statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj while celebrating [...]
- Shivaji Maharaj’s work was divine !
- Shivaji Maharaj’s war tactics
- Shivaji Maharaj’s unconquerable and impenetrable Sea-Forts !
- The slaying of Afzalkhan – A battle of nerves
- Vietnam’s ideal Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
- Status of Brahmins in the Life of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj...
- Quotes about Shivaji Maharaj