Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (February 19, 1627 – April 3, 1680) is a principle of effulgence, rather a divine inspiration. He is certainly not human, he is God. Shivaji Maharaj is a Primal God who took birth in a divine and pure culture. In history, no other religion has produced such an immaculate personality. One has yet to see a monarch who despite being powerful did not use his powers to torment, who despite being glorified was not arrogant, who conquered valorous enemies and who despite being a human functioned as a God !
Hindustan’s ‘Hindutva’ and nationalism will be felt only in the company of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and [...]
HJS and Shiv Sena petition govt, says Class 7 history text has 'little information' on Chhatrapati Shivaji, but [...]
Many Hindu organisations and Hindu activists came together to protest against issues such as anti-Hindu policies of [...]
Birth anniversary of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, because of whom God and temples were protected in this country, [...]
On 15th March, birth anniversary of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was celebrated as per the ‘tithi (Hindu calendar)’. [...]
- Shivaji Maharaj’s work was divine !
- Shivaji Maharaj’s war tactics
- Shivaji Maharaj’s unconquerable and impenetrable Sea-Forts !
- The slaying of Afzalkhan – A battle of nerves
- Vietnam’s ideal Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
- Status of Brahmins in the Life of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj...
- Quotes about Shivaji Maharaj