Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (February 19, 1627 – April 3, 1680) is a principle of effulgence, rather a divine inspiration. He is certainly not human, he is God. Shivaji Maharaj is a Primal God who took birth in a divine and pure culture. In history, no other religion has produced such an immaculate personality. One has yet to see a monarch who despite being powerful did not use his powers to torment, who despite being glorified was not arrogant, who conquered valorous enemies and who despite being a human functioned as a God !
On the occasion of Shivjayanti (Birth anniversary of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj), HJS representatives were invited [...]
We all have to establish uniform Hindu Rashtra. For that take an oath to fight for the nation and Dharma till you [...]
On 4th March (Phalgun Krushna Paksha Trutiya) on the occasion of Shivjayanti, admirers of the founder of Hindavi [...]
Hindustan’s ‘Hindutva’ and nationalism will be felt only in the company of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and [...]
- Shivaji Maharaj’s work was divine !
- Shivaji Maharaj’s war tactics
- Shivaji Maharaj’s unconquerable and impenetrable Sea-Forts !
- The slaying of Afzalkhan – A battle of nerves
- Vietnam’s ideal Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
- Status of Brahmins in the Life of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj...
- Quotes about Shivaji Maharaj