Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj (February 19, 1627 – April 3, 1680) is a principle of effulgence, rather a divine inspiration. He is certainly not human, he is God. Shivaji Maharaj is a Primal God who took birth in a divine and pure culture. In history, no other religion has produced such an immaculate personality. One has yet to see a monarch who despite being powerful did not use his powers to torment, who despite being glorified was not arrogant, who conquered valorous enemies and who despite being a human functioned as a God !
ABVP alleged that the members of Left student organizations allegedly vandalized Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s [...]
‘Shivajayanti’ was celebrated as per the Hindu calendar (fifth year of such celebration) by Yogesh Thakur and his [...]
Hindus should unite for establishing Hindu Nation, taking inspiration from the life history of Chhatrapati Shivaji [...]
One should not only read the biography of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj but should also try to put it into practice. [...]
Remember the history of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj to stem the aggression of fanatics! - Vikram Ghodke, Hindu [...]
- Shivaji Maharaj’s work was divine !
- Shivaji Maharaj’s war tactics
- Shivaji Maharaj’s unconquerable and impenetrable Sea-Forts !
- The slaying of Afzalkhan – A battle of nerves
- Vietnam’s ideal Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
- Status of Brahmins in the Life of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj...
- Quotes about Shivaji Maharaj