Bengaluru : State Assembly session is presently going on in Karnataka. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) has been meeting MLAs and submitting representations to them for opposing to the proposed Bill on anti-superstitions Act. Such representations were submitted to MLAs of ruling Congress party as well as opposition party MLAs. They were explained about anti-Hindu clauses in the Bill by HJS volunteers Shri. Mohan Gauda, Shri. Arvind Baliga, Shri. Neelkanth, Shri. Prathamesh besides devout advocates Padmanabh Holla and Venkatswami Reddy etc.
Names of MLAs whom HJS volunteers have met so far
B. S. Suresh, a member of State Legislative Council, P M Narendraswami, MLA from Malvalli, Shri. Prasannakumar, MLA from Shivmogga, Algur (Raju) from Nagthan area, Vinaykumar Sorake MLA from Kapu, Udupi; H. C. Balkrushna from Magadi; Mankal S Vaidya, MLA from Bhatkal-Honnavar; Govind Karjol, MLA from Mudhol; M. Narayan Swami; K. Shivamurty from Davangere Maygonda region; MLA Yashawant Gauda of Indi; MLA K. S. Puttanayya from Nelukote, Dr. Anandsingh, MLA- Gulbarga; Basavan Gauda Patil- MLA, Vijaypur; Gopal C- MLA- Hassan; MLA Raghavendra Hintal, MLA- Koppal; MLA Shivanand Patil, R. Akhand Shrinivas Murty, MLA- Malakeshinagar; K. S. Puttanayya, MLA-Melukote; Shrinivas Pujari, MLA – Kota, K Gopal Pujari, MLA- Baindur; Somanna Bevinamarad, Raghunathrao Malkapure; B B Ningayya, MLA- Mudugere, Mohan Shetty etc.
Related TagsAnti Faith BillAnti Hindu LawsHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- HJS demands to Minister Shripad Naik to establish generic drugs outlets in Goa
- HJS appeals Goa govt to ban Ganesh idols made from paper pulp
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive created awareness amongst people : Mayor, Navi Mumbai
- Activities undertaken by HJS are very good : Sunil Sawant, Education Officer, Alibaug
- Two-day ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak’ work-shop held at Karad