Panvel : A workshop on first-aid was organized by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS). It was started with Dr. Ashok Tambekar explaining the purpose of holding such workshop. Shri. Manish Mali and Sou. Manasi Uthale gave guidance on the topic of ‘Learning first-aid is need of the hour’ and ‘Qualities required in person giving first-aid’. In the second session of the work-shop, demonstrations were shown on first-aid, including checking of patient; tying bandage over wound etc was taught. The work-shop was attended by 60 people.
1. An exhibition of books published by Sanatan Sanstha was held at the venue with books on topics such as ‘First-aid’ and ‘Medicines during period of strife’.
2. A CPR film on first –aid was shown; explaining about first-aid box and material carried in it.
Ranaragini Division holds lecture on ‘Woman Empowerment and Dharmacharan’ at Panvel
Panvel : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS)’s Ranaragini Division held a lecture on ‘Women Empowerment and Dharmacharan’ at ‘Jyeshtha Nagarik (senior citizens)’ Sangh Hall. Sou. Pushpa Chougule of HJS gave the lecture. Sou. Shyamal Angre took initiative and arranged for the lecture. More than 100 women were present on the occasion. They showed interest in similar talk even in their various meetings.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRanaragini
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Sambhajinagar (Maharashtra)
- Matter reg. ban on Facebook account of Zakir Naik will be looked into : Minister Hansaraj Ahir
- Ban Sunny Leone’s website : Demand by ‘Ranaragini’ with Minister Hansraj Ahir
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Amravati (Maharashtra)
- PMC’s false claim of immersion of Shri Ganesh idols causing pollution