Conduct investigations into murders of ‘Hindutvavadis’ from Kerala and take stringent action against concerned fanatics ! – Govindrao Deshpande, a ‘Hindutvavadi’
Kolhapur : People using words like secularism and secular should treat all religions equally and the Union Government should not allow Muslims to follow Shariat Act. Murder cases of ‘Hindutvavadis’ from Kerala should be handed over to Central Bureau of Investigations for conducting further investigations and the guilty fanatics should be severely punished, was the demand made by Shri. Govindrao Deshpande, a staunch ‘Hindutvavadi’ while addressing the participants demonstrating at Shivaji Chowk under the aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’ on 25th February.
The other demands made during the demonstrations were filing of criminal cases against shops with names of Deities, Saints and great national leaders but where meat-liquor id sold; immediate withdrawal of grants extended to Haj pilgrimage as per the orders passed by Supreme Court; taking action against officers from education board in Bengal for changing names of Deities in text books out of their Hindu-hatred and restoration of the original words in text books etc.
Shri. Raju Yadav, Shiv Sena’s Karveer taluka-Chief and Shri. Shashi Bidkar, Shri. Mahendrakumar Salunkhe and Shri. Ganesh Narake of ISKCON, Shri. Govindrao Deshpande, Devaraj Sahni, Rahul Bhoi, volunteers of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti, activists of Ranaragini Division and seekers of Sanatan Sanstha
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- Issue of construction of Shriram Mandir is pending due to appeasement of minorities !
- Signature drive by HJS demanding cancellation of death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Goa : Demonstrations demanding immediate permission to offer worship at Shriramjanmabhumi
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Chopda, Wardha and Nagpur
- Are mosque loudspeakers more important than laws of this country ? : HJS