Mangaluru (Karnataka) : On 19th February, demonstrations were staged under the aegis of RHA in front of District Collector’s office for various demands such as – cancellation of grants extended for Haj pilgrimage; withdrawal of 12 % reservation given to Muslims in Telangana, to oppose murders of ‘Hindutvavadis’ in Kerala and prevention of loss of time and money taking place through anarchy created during Parliamentary sessions. Shri. Chandra Moger, District Coordinator of HJS, Shri. Vivek Pai and Kumar Melmar; besides many devout Hindus participated in demonstrations.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- HJS demands to Minister Shripad Naik to establish generic drugs outlets in Goa
- HJS appeals Goa govt to ban Ganesh idols made from paper pulp
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive created awareness amongst people : Mayor, Navi Mumbai
- Activities undertaken by HJS are very good : Sunil Sawant, Education Officer, Alibaug
- Two-day ‘Hindu Rashtra Sanghatak’ work-shop held at Karad