Mangaluru (Karnataka) : On 19th February, demonstrations were staged under the aegis of RHA in front of District Collector’s office for various demands such as – cancellation of grants extended for Haj pilgrimage; withdrawal of 12 % reservation given to Muslims in Telangana, to oppose murders of ‘Hindutvavadis’ in Kerala and prevention of loss of time and money taking place through anarchy created during Parliamentary sessions. Shri. Chandra Moger, District Coordinator of HJS, Shri. Vivek Pai and Kumar Melmar; besides many devout Hindus participated in demonstrations.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- Progressive factions shouldn’t distort meanings of Saints’ ‘abhang’ ! – Satish Kocharekar
- Issues brought forth by HJS thro’ representation will be taken up in Legislative Assembly ! – Shri. Narendra Pawar, MLA, BJP
- Mumbai HC orders State Govt. to present its side on mismanagement of temples !
- Few highlights from the concluding program of ‘Hindu Sanghatak Prashikshan Adhiveshan’
- Purpose of work-shop is to learn associating ‘sadhana’ efforts with the mission of ‘Hindutva’! – ‘Pujya’ Dr. Charudatta Pingale, National Guide, HJS