Mangaluru (Karnataka) : On 19th February, demonstrations were staged under the aegis of RHA in front of District Collector’s office for various demands such as – cancellation of grants extended for Haj pilgrimage; withdrawal of 12 % reservation given to Muslims in Telangana, to oppose murders of ‘Hindutvavadis’ in Kerala and prevention of loss of time and money taking place through anarchy created during Parliamentary sessions. Shri. Chandra Moger, District Coordinator of HJS, Shri. Vivek Pai and Kumar Melmar; besides many devout Hindus participated in demonstrations.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- Issue of construction of Shriram Mandir is pending due to appeasement of minorities !
- Signature drive by HJS demanding cancellation of death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Goa : Demonstrations demanding immediate permission to offer worship at Shriramjanmabhumi
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Chopda, Wardha and Nagpur
- Are mosque loudspeakers more important than laws of this country ? : HJS