Mangaluru (Karnataka) : On 19th February, demonstrations were staged under the aegis of RHA in front of District Collector’s office for various demands such as – cancellation of grants extended for Haj pilgrimage; withdrawal of 12 % reservation given to Muslims in Telangana, to oppose murders of ‘Hindutvavadis’ in Kerala and prevention of loss of time and money taking place through anarchy created during Parliamentary sessions. Shri. Chandra Moger, District Coordinator of HJS, Shri. Vivek Pai and Kumar Melmar; besides many devout Hindus participated in demonstrations.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRashtriya Hindu Andolan
- 2000 Hindus attend ‘Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha’ at Belgaum
- More than 1500 Hindus participate in ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ at Pune
- Let us be Shivaji Maharaj’s soldiers and roar for Hindu Rashtra : Sumit Sagavekar
- Hindus take oath at the holy feet of Shri Ballaleshwar for dedicating self for Hindu Rashtra
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Gawaliwadi – Khanderajuri village