Latur : Special squads should be appointed to prevent wrong things happening in the name of Valentine Day; youth involved in wrong doings in schools and colleges areas should be detained and patrolling should be increased in those areas; action should be taken against persons driving vehicles rashly and under influence of liquor. A representation with the above demands was submitted by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) to the District Collector which was accepted by Tehasildar V S Jogadand. Shri. Abhijit Sagare Patil, city-President of Hindu Sena, Nitin Rathod, Prasad Boyine and HJS volunteers were present on the occasion.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiValentine Day
- HJS delegation meets Union Minister Mahesh Sharma regarding ‘Hatkatro Khamb’
- HJS pays goodwill visit to Union Defence Minister (State) Dr. Subhash Bhamare
- Squash jihadi terrorists attacking Amarnath pilgrimage along with Pakistan : HJS
- Jalgaon : Advocates resolve to participate in activities related to nation and Dharma
- ‘Respect National Flag’ drive : Representation submitted in Pune and Jalgaon