Latur : Special squads should be appointed to prevent wrong things happening in the name of Valentine Day; youth involved in wrong doings in schools and colleges areas should be detained and patrolling should be increased in those areas; action should be taken against persons driving vehicles rashly and under influence of liquor. A representation with the above demands was submitted by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) to the District Collector which was accepted by Tehasildar V S Jogadand. Shri. Abhijit Sagare Patil, city-President of Hindu Sena, Nitin Rathod, Prasad Boyine and HJS volunteers were present on the occasion.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiValentine Day
- Lecture by HJS activists at Jalgaon District Jail
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Kolhapur
- HJS reiterates demand for revision in NCERT textbooks ‘belittling’ Shivaji Maharaj
- HJS activities in Odisha State creating extensive awareness among citizens
- Joint drive by Warkari Sampradaya and HJS for protection of Sanatan Dharma