Latur : Special squads should be appointed to prevent wrong things happening in the name of Valentine Day; youth involved in wrong doings in schools and colleges areas should be detained and patrolling should be increased in those areas; action should be taken against persons driving vehicles rashly and under influence of liquor. A representation with the above demands was submitted by Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) to the District Collector which was accepted by Tehasildar V S Jogadand. Shri. Abhijit Sagare Patil, city-President of Hindu Sena, Nitin Rathod, Prasad Boyine and HJS volunteers were present on the occasion.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiValentine Day
- 2000 Hindus attend ‘Hindu Rashtra Jagruti Sabha’ at Belgaum
- More than 1500 Hindus participate in ‘Hindu Ekata Dindi’ at Pune
- Let us be Shivaji Maharaj’s soldiers and roar for Hindu Rashtra : Sumit Sagavekar
- Hindus take oath at the holy feet of Shri Ballaleshwar for dedicating self for Hindu Rashtra
- Hindu Dharmajagruti Sabha held at Gawaliwadi – Khanderajuri village