1. Awareness created by HJS about denigration of Bhagavan Shiva and Shri Balaji in a film titled ‘Devudu’
HJS lodged complaint with Kachiguda police station in Andhra Pradesh and submits representation to Police Commissioner against denigration of Bhagavan Shiva and Shri Balaji through a Telugu film ‘Devudu’
In the soon to be released Telugu film titled ‘Devudu’, there is denigration of Bhagavan Shiva and Shri Balaji. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) held a meeting of devout Hindus for creating awareness amongst people towards the issue. HJS lodged a complaint with Kachiguda police station against such denigration. Seekers from Shree Sampradaya of Jagatguru Shri Narendra Maharaj, advocate Ganagadhar Gaud and members of Shivashakti organization were present on the occasion. A representation on the same subject was submitted to the Police Commissioner by BJP MLA Rajasingh Thakur and activists of ‘Vishwa Hindu Ekata Manch’.
2. HJS drive undertaken in Andhra Pradesh for creating awareness against celebration of New Year on 1st January
2. A. On ‘KK 6’ channel, Shri. Nela Tukaram of HJS advised against writing ‘Happy New Year’, ‘Welcome New Year’ etc in ‘rangoli’ drawn on the occasion of 1st January : In Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, a wrong custom has been followed to draw ‘rangolis’ in front of houses on the occasion of Christian new year on 1st January in which greetings such as ‘Happy New Year’, ‘Welcome New Year’ etc are written. HJS created awareness amongst Hindus through ‘KK 6’ channel about the same advising against this wrong custom followed on 1st January by showing footnote on the screen of the above channel whole day on 31st December. Shri. Nela Tukaram of HJS gave guidance on the subject.
2. B. Lecture : A lecture was organized at Bhagyanagar for women to explain about the wrong things happening on the occasion of 31st December.
2. C. Drive undertaken on social websites
A drive was undertaken on social website of HJS against the ‘rangolis’ drawn on 1st January and special ‘pujas’ performed in temples in un-scientific manner.
3. Book exhibition held at Indur in Andhra Pradesh and at Bhagyanagar by Sanatan Sanstha on the occasion of Vaikunth Ekadashi
On 8.1.2017, a book exhibition was held in Balaji Temple on the occasion of Vaikunth Ekadashi. Similar 2 exhibitions were also held at Indur and 2 at Bhagyanagar.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti Samiti
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Jalgaon (Maharashtra)
- HJS creates awareness participating in a program held by Yoga Vedant Samiti
- ‘Matru Pitru Din’ celebrated at Ghatkopar (Mumbai)< HJS participates
- Demonstrations held at Ambarnath against Valentine Day
- HJS and Sanatan Sanstha participate in ‘Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair’, Kerala