Thane : Sou. Sunita Patil addressed lady members of ‘Ashtavinayak Mandal’ on behalf of Ranaragini Division on the occasion of Maghi Ganesh Jayanti. She spoke about issues related to insecurity of women, live-in relationship, Sanskuti, ‘Dharmashikshan’ and self-defence training. The program was attended by 45 women.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRanaragini
- Guidance and demonstrations on ‘Importance of self-defence training’ at Dharangutti
- Goodwill visit to Mumbai’s Deputy Mayor Sou. Hemangi Worlikar by HJS
- Lecture by HJS activists at Jalgaon District Jail
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Kolhapur
- HJS reiterates demand for revision in NCERT textbooks ‘belittling’ Shivaji Maharaj