Thane : Sou. Sunita Patil addressed lady members of ‘Ashtavinayak Mandal’ on behalf of Ranaragini Division on the occasion of Maghi Ganesh Jayanti. She spoke about issues related to insecurity of women, live-in relationship, Sanskuti, ‘Dharmashikshan’ and self-defence training. The program was attended by 45 women.
Related TagsHindu Janajagruti SamitiRanaragini
- Rashtriya Hindu Andolan held at Jalgaon (Maharashtra)
- HJS creates awareness participating in a program held by Yoga Vedant Samiti
- ‘Matru Pitru Din’ celebrated at Ghatkopar (Mumbai)< HJS participates
- Demonstrations held at Ambarnath against Valentine Day
- HJS and Sanatan Sanstha participate in ‘Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair’, Kerala