Shri. Suryakant Kelkar said while narrating experiences related to his working against Bangladeshi infiltration, “Bangladeshis have infiltrated in India in millions. They have grabbed Hindus’ lands and criminal mentality has increased because of them. The so-called secularists help such infiltrators to become voters for political gains. Both Hindus as well as Fanatics have come to India from Bangladesh; but Hindus have fled from Bangladesh under duress whereas Bangladeshis have illegally entered India under the pretext of jobs. As per the census of 2001, 1 crore citizens from Bangladesh were ‘missing’. Recently, Central Government under leadership of Narendra Modi entered into a contract with Bangladesh Government to decide about the border between the two countries and exchange of few villages under the same; however, nothing was discussed about protection of oppressed Hindus in Bangladesh or the problem of infiltrators. Under this contract, India gave additional 10,000 acres of land to Bangladesh. Finalization of boundaries has put curb on future infiltrations; but there is need to find firm solution for already illegally entered Bangladeshis and stringent law needs to be passed in this context.”
Bharat Raksha Manch has suggested solution to this problem as follows
1. Infiltrators should give their details within certain time limit for getting the status of refugees and those, who have come here for work, should obtain ‘work permits’.
2. In case of failure to do so, police should undertake search operation and take action against those who don’t give details or don’t obtain work permits; by treating them as infiltrators.
3. Those, who help infiltrators in getting houses, jobs or any kind of aid will also be punished.
We firmly believe that Bharat Raksha Manch will find some definite solution on this problem by May 2017.
Slogans raised by Bharat Raksha Manch
- Atankvaadi Maar Bhagaao, Ghuspaithiyonpar Rok Lagaao !
- Ghuspaith Karaate Vote ke khaatir, secular gaddar puraane shaatir !
- Secular Gaddar kaun hai ? Ghuspaith dekhkar maun hai !