The denigrated paintings of Hindu deities by M F Hussain and distortion of Indian map by CIA and news channels like CNN and BBC have hurt the feeling of staunch and patriot Hindus. Shri Bapu Raokar, the Convener of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) from Raigad district and Mrs. Vishakha Athavale, a member of HJS, gave a representation to this effect signed by 20 staunch Hindus belonging to various Sects to Barrister A. R. Antulay.
- An initiative to fulfil Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s wish for the liberation of Kashi and Mathura – Adv. Vishnu Shankar Jain, Supreme Court
- The second Conference starts with great enthusiasm at Ozar (Pune Dist.) with the participation of more than 550 temple representatives
- Mardol (Goa) : Publicity campaign for Mandir Parishad on 10th Dec gains traction
- Temple unity is necessary to protect Hindu culture! – Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Shri Swami Narendracharyaji Maharaj
- The second ‘Maharashtra Mandir Parishad’ scheduled at Ozar, for the protection of temple culture!
- Second ‘Maharashtra Mandir Nyas Parishad’ organised in Ojhar for protection of temple-culture – Sunil Ghanwat, Coordinator, Maharashtra Mandir Mahasangh