Defectors of Dharma (Dharma-drohis) do not want Hindus to unite and therefore, they are constantly trying to divide Hindus. They are continuously targeting Brahmins. Some people say that ‘actions taken as ‘Jihad’ are although reckless and rash, are done in the heat of the moment but it is not so. Every action under ‘jihad’ is planned and deliberate plot/ conspiracy. This was the opinion expressed by Dr. Shrirang Godbole, a Writer. He was talking to Dr. Durgesh Samant, the Spokesperson and Shri Ramesh Shinde, State Spokesperson of HJS when they called on him and apprised him about the ‘Undivided India’ campaign started by HJS. He further said that at Talegaon in Pune, the Maratha community had driven away members of Sambhaji Brigade. Similarly, now everyone should drive away these people. In the context of conversions, he said that today there are very few Dharmacharyas/ Religious Heads who would put forth the issues of conversions and growing population of non-Hindus. Nobody wants to talk on these issues. He said that such things are not theoretical but are experienced everyday. About Hussain’s paintings, he said that Hussain would not keep away from drawing such paintings till he is tarred or he is physically hurt. Dr. Godbole further said that information on ‘Undivided India’ campaign of HJS will be published in the newspaper ‘Sanskrutik Vartapatra’. Shri Bhushan Kulkarni, a member of HJS from Pune was also present.
- 7 resolutions unanimously approved for Shriram Temple in Ayodhya including Deepotsav in all temples
- An initiative to fulfil Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s wish for the liberation of Kashi and Mathura – Adv. Vishnu Shankar Jain, Supreme Court
- The second Conference starts with great enthusiasm at Ozar (Pune Dist.) with the participation of more than 550 temple representatives
- Mardol (Goa) : Publicity campaign for Mandir Parishad on 10th Dec gains traction
- Temple unity is necessary to protect Hindu culture! – Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Shri Swami Narendracharyaji Maharaj
- The second ‘Maharashtra Mandir Parishad’ scheduled at Ozar, for the protection of temple culture!