Bhadrapad Shuklapaksha 9, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
New Delhi – After Pak Expo Exhibition in Mumbai, now the Trade Development Authority, Pakistan has arranged ‘Life Style Pakistan’ exhibition at Pragati ground in Delhi from 11th September to 14th September. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti has demanded to repeal this exhibition in a memorandum sent to the Indian Home Minister Rajnath Singh, foreign minister Sushma Swaraj, Business minister Nirmala Seetaraman, Police commissioner of Delhi and India’s business development organization’s president. This exhibition will be displaying clothes, leather goods, engineering and agricultural goods produced in Pakistan. Meetings of businessmen who are into import are also going to be conducted at this place. Important thing to note here is that, exhibition on similar lines which was scheduled to take place in Mumbai had been abrogated due to the protest of patriotic citizens recently.
The memorandum consists of following points:
1. The armistice (ceasefire) is being violated by Pakistan frequently. Indian military and citizens are continuously being killed by Pak military through frequent firing. This is a kind of hidden war.
2. Pakistan is supporting terrorist activities in India openly. Indo-Pak relations are under tension. In these circumstances, this kind of exhibition should not be held.
3. Pakistan can use the earnings out of this exhibition for terrorist activities against India. Hence, all patriotic citizens oppose this exhibition.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi had addressed in his speech on the eve of Independence day from Red Fort to manufacture goods in India and recommended to sell them all over the world. On the contrary, is it right to motivate and support the enemy country by arranging such programs as Life Style Exhibition Pakistan in Delhi?
Patriotic Indians are protesting lawfully on following contact details
Event website : http://www.tdap.gov.pk/lifestyle2014/
1. India Trade Promotion Organisation
Pragati Bhawan, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi-110001
2. Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman, Minister of State (IC) of Commerce & Industry
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat
Protest : 'Lifestyle Pakistan' exhibition 2014 to commence from 11 September at New Delhi
August 30, 2014
Bhadrapad Shuklapaksha 5, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
Trade Development Authority Pakistan (TDAP) is planning to hold “Lifestyle Pakistan” exhibition at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 11-14 September, 2014. The exhibition is meant to showcase Pakistan’s finest textiles, leather, fashion accessories, handicrafts, engineering and agro Products; followed with the display of Pakistani cuisine, and B2B meetings arranged with Indian importers.
So many Indians are wondering that, from this 'Lifestyle' exhibition, Pakistan will make money which may be used to fund spread of terrorism in India to kill Indians to make 'Lifestyle' of many Indians like hell. Hence many Indians have expressed that it is duty of all patriotic Indians to oppose this event vehemently.