Jyeshtha Shuklapaksha 5, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
Bhagyanagar (Andhra Pradesh) : Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) recently held meetings of advocates at Indore and Bhagyanagar in Andhra Pradesh. The meeting was attended by 42 advocates in which a resolve was made to strongly oppose Urdu as it will put Hindus’ future in jeopardy; creating adverse effect on progress and cultural traditions of the State. Telangana Muslims’ Forum has demanded that Urdu should be declared as second language of the newly created State of Telangana.
1. Advocate Suresh Kulkarni, the Founder member of Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad gave guidance on how one can work for welfare of nation and Dharma while practising one’s legal profession and fighting against love jihad, fighting for protection of temples etc.
2. Advocate Nagesh Takbhate introduced Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad and various legal cases fought by it so far, to the participants.
3. Advocate Shri. Kamal Anjaniyala, a member of BJP’s State working committee, presented issue related to conversion and promised to help HJS.
4. Advocate, Shri. B. Mahendra Reddy has filed cases against anti-nationals like Rehman Bhatt and MIM’s MP Akbaruddin Owaisi for insulting our national song. Shri. Reddy showed interest in fighting legal battles against such anti-nationals.
5. Advocates also promised to help in legal action against Islamic University coming up at Tirupati.
6. It was decided to take legal action against conversions of Hindus in Telngana and Seemandhra by Christians.
7. All advocates assured to sign every agitation staged by HJS. The program was compeered by Shri. Tukaram.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat