Vaishakh Krushnapaksha 14, Kaliyug Varsha 5116
Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad’s demand with Modi !
Mumbai : Pro-Hindu activists were unnecessarily implicated and tortured for bomb blast at Malegaon which occurred in the year 2008. Lot of time is being taken for filing charge sheets against the accused; therefore, Sharadkumar, the Director General of National Investigating Agency (NIA) should be suspended and departmental inquiry should be initiated against him. The above demand has been made by Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad (HVP) to Narendra Modi, the proposed Prime Minister and Central Home Ministry through a letter written on 20th May 2014.
In this letter, HVP has given brief information about PILs filed so far giving details of reasons for taking action against Sharadkumar. It has been stated in this letter that,
1. Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) of Maharashtra was conducting inquiry into bomb blasts occurred in Malegaon in 2006 and 2008 even before NIA was set up. All accused in bomb blast of 2006 in Malegaon are Muslims whereas all accused in 2008 blast in Malegaon are Hindus. The ploy hatched by State ATS for collecting proofs in both the cases is similar. In both the cases, ATS had abducted accused and detained them illegally in jail; explosives were kept in the houses of accused, statements of accused were taken forcibly by beating them.
2. Both the cases were later handed over to NIA. Then, NIA created a charade of conducting re-inquiry of accused in 2006 blast case and speedily filed charge sheets against them who applied for bail. NIA gave NOC and all accused were released on bail.
3. In the case of 2008 blast at Malegaon, however, as the accused were Hindus, NIA used all energy to see how it can detain the accused in jail for maximum period. One of the accused in this case, named Sudhakar Chaturvedi has accused State ATS with offences mentioned above and filed case with Mumbai High Court. In defence, NIA took the stand that since the accusations were made against happenings which took place before NIA took over, NIA would not conduct inquiry into them. Additional Superintendent of Police, Arvind Digvijay Negi filed a petition to the above effect in the High Court on 13.8.2013. All this farce was staged to keep the then Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde in good humour; therefore, he too becomes an offender. .
Will Sharadkumar answer the questions raised in this issue ?
1. In Malegaon 2006 bomb blast case, charge sheet was filed speedily; but in case of 2008 bomb blast, no charge sheet has been filed even after 3 years. Is it not incompetence of Sharadkumar ?
2. How did NIA, which showed inability to conduct inquiry into Malegoan 2008 blast case, speedily conduct inquiry into 2006 case ?
3. Doesn’t Sharadkumar know that keeping RDX in the house of Col. Purohit; clandestinely listening to conversation between army officers, is harmful for the security of this country ?
4. NIA has taken different views in both the cases for implicating Hindus as per Sushilkumar Shinde’s instructions. Does it not amount to corruption ?
It has been stated in the end of the letter that the offences thus committed by Sharadkumar are grave and Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad is demanding that Sharadkumar should be suspended and departmental inquiry should be conducted.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat