Vaishakh Krushnapaksha 10,Kaliyug Varsha 5116
Hindu women need to be educated on matters related to Dharma for uprooting the problem of fanatic Jihadis’ ‘love jihad’
Mumbai : A Hindu minor girl (age-15 yrs) was kidnapped by a Jihadi with a promise to marry her and was raped. Sohail (age- 20 yrs) a Jihadi youth has been arrested in this connection. (There is no alternative to establishment of Hindu Rashtra for imposing permanent curb on such incidents. – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
1. The aggrieved girl stays in Mahim’s Nayanagar hutments with her parents.
2. She got introduced to Sohail about 4 years ago who was working in a shop in that area and later, fell in love with him. (Hindu young women have no knowledge about Dharma; therefore, they fall in trap of fanatic Jihadis ! – Editor, Dainik Sanatan Prabhat)
3. Sohail then promised to marry her and planned to elope.
4. On 5th May, this girl left house in the evening to go for coaching class; but did not return home; therefore, her parents lodged a complaint with Mahim police station about missing of their daughter.
5. Two days back, the girl suddenly returned home while investigations are being carried out by police.
6. When the parents asked daughter, she informed that Sohail took her to Varanasi and raped her. Then, he left het at Patna station and ran away. With the help of few passengers, she could return home.
7. On lodging complaint with Mahim police station for kidnapping and rape, police filed case against Sohail.
Source : Dainik Sanatan Prabhat