Amravati – Swatantryaveer Vinayak Damodar Savarkar never apologized to the British. He had prepared the applications for the release of all revolutionaries including himself; but his detractors showcased these as ‘mercy petitions’. Veer Savarkar’s grandson Mr Ranjit Savarkar asserted that whatever Veer Savarkar did, he did it for the nation. Mr Ranjit Savarkar was on a visit to Amravati, where volunteers of Hindu Janajagruti Samiti and other Hindu organisations, as well as devout Hindus paid a courtesy visit. Mr Savarkar said that a case has been filed against Rahul Gandhi for defaming Veer Savarkar and that he will have to be present in the Bhoiwada court in a few months time. Mr Swapnil Savarkar of ‘Hindusthan Post’ was present on this occasion.
Mr Ranjit Savarkar said…
1. Our nationalism is Hindutva, which is profound and includes all the thoughts of the world. It is our duty and right to protect our nation.
2. If this country passes out of our hands, we will have no place in the world. This is bound to happen in 5 to 10 years. To fulfill the dream of Darul Islam, a conspiracy is being hatched to gain control of India’s economy by destabilising India politically.
3. The money obtained by harming India are being used for various forms of Jihad and terrorism. So it is important for Hindus to become proactive.
4. My money should be used for my community. So everyone, especially women, should take the initiative for this. Make your children understand that.
5. This nation will get a government that protects Hindu interests. So Hindus should set aside politics and come together.
Mr Savarkar’s thoughts on the Hindu Janajagruti Samiti!
Hindu Janajagruti Samiti is an organisation working sincerely for Dharma and towards establishment of the Hindu Rashtra. The Samiti does not work for any political purpose. All organizations should work together with Hindu Janajagruti Samiti.